Thread: Most Disappointing Game This Year?

Deleted user

According to Game Trailers, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One wasn't that successful and it became nominated for most disappointing game of this year. Though thank goodness the game didn't became GT's most disappointing game of 2011. That award went to…

Duke Nukem Forever

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/most-disappointing-game-of-the/725225

This isn't new coming from GT since they always bash the titles that are most promising, but end up to be decent in results. However, I think GT could have chosen a lot of other games that are WAY worst for this list.

The motivations because "Duke Nukem Forever" won.

User image The game has a story intricate. Not as others FPS's.

User image The gaming is fum. Hard to say. emoji

User image Is transgressive. Stuff that trend among people and yung guys.

These are the probably reasons that this game won. emoji

Ps: Are only theories. I never played this game i just watched some gameplays. emoji

The motivations because "Duke Nukem Forever" won.

User image The game has a story intricate. Not as others FPS's.

User image The gaming is fum. Hard to say. emoji

User image Is transgressive. Stuff that trend among people and yung guys.

These are the probably reasons that this game won. emoji

Ps: Are only theories. I never played this game i just watched some gameplays. emoji

Those are all positive things… but it was awarded with most Disappointing" game of the year…

I don't know enough about Duke Nukem Forever to make my own judgement, but I'm shocked that A40 was nominated… I've seen a lot worse this year…

Deleted user
I don't know enough about Duke Nukem Forever to make my own judgement, but I'm shocked that A40 was nominated… I've seen a lot worse this year…

I second that agreement.

From the ratings I've seen that reviewers gave out for comic book licensed titles (excluding Captain America and Batman Arkam City), those were done very poorly this year like Thor, Green Lantern and Spiderman: Edge in Time.

Look its not a bad game. it should not have gotten that "award". Its just different from the rest, thats all. At least insomniac was trying something new unlike stupid call of duty who have been doing the same thing over and over. I liked All 4 One.

i think thats wrong the story is amazing and who coulld denie Mr.Dinkles really everyone i know likes Ratchet and Clank

there dispionted about co-op black opps is technicly co-op to ive seen my friend billy play it and it is co-op so whats the deal(" />

Mod Note: if you make a mistake in a post you can use the little speech-bubble and pen icon at the top of your post to change it

sorry to double post but there dispionted about co-op black opps is technicly co-op to ive seen my friend billy play it and it is co-op so whats the dealemoji(

why r ur words in ur signature i cant read them

Deleted user
sorry to double post but there dispionted about co-op black opps is technicly co-op to ive seen my friend billy play it and it is co-op so whats the dealemoji(

You could have had added the latest post you wrote to your previous post in this thread by using the edit button (the icon of the pencil over the bubble saying).

Just keep this in mind next time for there is a reason why we have an edit icon to begin with. emoji

I think it is because that is Call of Duty where as this is Ratchet and Clank.

Call of Duty will be loved by their fans for all time because they never really change much with their games, and almost everyone is afraid of change, so CoD has many years to come

Ratchet & Clank on the other hand has far less fans than CoD. Most of the people that play R&C expect the games to make changes, but A4O was too much for them. Just a few things that could let people down: People have always enjoyed controlling the camera, loosing this would have disappointed them. The controls have gone through a lot of changes. The game is very linear (while this is true, it's just to help the coop work better) and of course most people like playing R&C either on their own, or in competitive.

So R&C went through too much change at once by the looks of it. But all changes were to help players enjoy a fun cooperative game. Call of Duty just make a survival challenge and throw coop in there…

i think it was "ok" but it was far to easy. i beat it in a couple hours of gameplay. ether that or im just getting really good at theseemoji, but im pretty sure it was just easy. it may have won that because it not only looked childish (namely because of the graphics) but they changed it a lot, i did like the new grinding. and i was happy that we could finnaly play as nefarious, but quark as president? really? its just stupid
final review:
mediocre emoji

i think it was "ok" but it was far to easy. i beat it in a couple hours of gameplay. ether that or im just getting really good at theseemoji, but im pretty sure it was just easy. it may have won that because it not only looked childish (namely because of the graphics) but they changed it a lot, i did like the new grinding. and i was happy that we could finnaly play as nefarious, but quark as president? really? its just stupid
final review:
mediocre emoji

Read the comics, they explain everything…

Deleted user

I think it's good being able to be different characters. But ages ago before the game came out on youtube i looked at the trailer and the comments were terrible they were saying "Looks crap" and "why the hell is nefarious with them??" and im like "There tryin there best… and you'll find out why nefarious is with them…". I think its a good game!

I think it's good being able to be different characters. But ages ago before the game came out on youtube i looked at the trailer and the comments were terrible they were saying "Looks crap" and "why the hell is nefarious with them??" and im like "There tryin there best… and you'll find out why nefarious is with them…". I think its a good game!

exactly. It's not like Insomniac just said "Hey lets make a cooperative game, of course there must be three players so lets get R&C with old CQ, and we will throw Nefarious in there just for fun. Oh and lets decide to (for the first time ever) not make this game a good story" Insomniac put a lot of effort and thought into the games they create, I mean look at the 15 great games they already have (that is assuming Spyro and Disruptor are great, I haven't played them)