Thread: Help Thread

I noticed there wasn't a Help Thread for this game, but I don't know if anyone's still playing this anymore.

Nonetheless, post if you need help.

I need help. I need someone to do the Moment of Reflection trophy with online. (For only using Reflectors to destroy the generators in Phonica Moon\'s security tunnels)
I could also do with support for the First Milllion Is Always The Hardest trophy. (To have 1,000,000 bolts banked. I heard you can do this with 4 players playing through all of Uzo City.)
Reply if you\'ll help me emoji

Not sure if I can help with either of those things (doesn't mean I won't try, but I prbably wouldn't be very useful anyway emoji ), but I am missing one, and only ONE hero bolt, it's really annoying me!

I need more hero bolts!! Anyone know if they can help me??

The last hero bolt I found was in the Phonica Moon security tunnels. When you come to a rotating platform, you'll see some lasers. The bolts are behind the turret, so use the Plasmabomb launcher to destroy it and the bolt is on a platform behind it.
If I missed it after two playthroughs then chances are it's (one of) your missing bolt(s) too.

The last hero bolt I found was in the Phonica Moon security tunnels. When you come to a rotating platform, you'll see some lasers. The bolts are behind the turret, so use the Plasmabomb launcher to destroy it and the bolt is on a platform behind it.
If I missed it after two playthroughs then chances are it's (one of) your missing bolt(s) too.

I remember finding that one. It took me about 4 or 5 playthroughs though…

Deleted user

I cant seem to find the secert labs i've only found the first one does anyone know where the other secert labs are???

Is anyone still playing this?

The skill point "Deadlocked and Loaded" is earned by defeating all the arena enemies in Aldaros Plains with melee. Does anyone here have this skill point? What is meant by "arena enemies"? Because I tried to kill whatever I can with melee but I still don't have it.

And I still need the Moment of Reflection trophy, if anyone wants to help me.

Deleted user

Ok so I'm missing a momment of reflection trophy and everyone that I encounter wants to do it the "correct" way, anyone here can help me? Don't worry if you don't know how to do it, I know.
EDIT: My username: Rarfi

"A Moment Of Reflection"

I think the key is not to reflect any beams off the glass panels otherwise you won't get the trophy, you will need at least two players to earn the trophy because it's impossible if you're playing solo, hope that helped emoji

Deleted user

That's the problem, I don't have two controllers and everyone that I play online with doesn't know what I'm trying to do, there's French people everywhere.

That's the problem, I don't have two controllers and everyone that I play online with doesn't know what I'm trying to do, there's French people everywhere.

I can help.

Deleted user

I can help.

Ok man, maybe I'll PM you when I can, My little brother is now on Fifa2011 so I can only play later.