Thread: Your Favourite Level Segments in All 4 One

Deleted user

What were your favourite worlds or level segments you enjoyed playing through in All 4 One? You can even explain why you enjoyed playing through those sections in the game.

Here are some of my favourite from the game:

- Detention Cell in Aldaros Plains (pretty much like the place for its music)
- The entire N.E.S.T. world (packs a bit of fun variety in the game)
- The entire Octonok Cay world (unique atmosphere with some fun gameplay segments like water rafting)
- The Gorthon Crater section in Terrawatt Forest (Fighting along with the Guardian was pretty awesome)

Those were the four I found that were fun to playthrough in All 4 One.

Ah, at first it must be Uzo city! actually the whole city! but most the almost last level! especially the music!
And second: the grind rail level in the nest! where you was trying to surrive spog's hazards! the music really fitted that scene, especially in the loops! emoji

and on third place: octonoc Cay! the gameplay there was fantastic!

Well that was my experience with all 4 one!

I liked all the segments in the Polar Sea because I just thought they looked spectacular, especially on the occasions when you can see the sun hanging over the glaciers; it was absoloutley stunning!

The game looked great all over, It's hard to pick the best ones, but I will try…

1. N.E.S.T. (The views and music were awesome! And of course the gameplay)
2. Phonica Moon (The music was excellent, and the feel of the place just felt… so right!)
3. Polar Sea (The place just looked magnificent (and the sun shining on the ice multiplied the scale of epicness by like… 4!))
4. The Deadgrove (Much like Phonica moon, the enviroment felt… epic beyond description)
5. Terawatt Forest (near the end of the level it gets a bit tiring, but the whole part before the power station was great! And the darkness was really cool too)
6. Uzo City (It was mainly the music that stood out here, and the Vilerog Plateau)
7. Luminopolis (This city was really cool)
8. Aldaros Plains (I totally overplayed this level segment, and it became boring for me, but it's still alright)
9. Octonok Cay (The theme was kinda… meh)

The N.E.S.T. was epic! Best music and best views. I enjoyed Polar Sea, Octonock Bay and Aldaros Plains (with it's lower gravitation) too.

My favourites were N.E.S.T and Uzo City.

I really enjoyed N.E.S.T and Aldaros Plains, because they kinda reminded me of home, I also really liked Uzo City.emoji

My favorite level is Aldaros Plains and luminopolis.

Deleted user

I woul say Deadgrove. It looks like that a lot of time was put into that level.

Hmmmmm….Polar sea, first off for no piticular reason except that what with the music, environment, and the grungoths here and there, you acctually felt…well, LOST. :oui:

Luminopolis next, mostly because the Z'Grute is one of my favourite bosses, and the city reminds me of N.Y. 250 years from now! emoji

Finally, I loved the last boss against Ephemeris! That was amazing! The battle was extrordinary! I only wish I could do it in multiplayer mode!

One last thing, may be off topic, like I said above I'd love to do 4-player through the whole game mostly just to hear the team's banter!! emoji

I enjoyed the polar sea, the music and scenery was cool. The bit with the disintergrating iceberg and the pyromites could be a pain at times emoji
I also like phonica moon, again the music seemed to fit well.

One last thing, may be off topic, like I said above I'd love to do 4-player through the whole game mostly just to hear the team's banter!! emoji

I loved the banter between the guys, although I've only managed 3-player at most, but when Qwark and Nefarious get going I crack up emoji