Thread: remake

size matters should be remade for ps3 along with deadlocked

if they do that the graphics and controls need to be improved upon .. but thats just my opinion

YES!!!emoji

Deleted user

What do you think about Secret Agent Clank? Is the only one missing

meh, don't really like that game

I don't think they even do PSP remakes?

I probably wouldn't buy it if it happened, just play through it and get as far as I can, then give it back to the video store from which I HIRED it emoji

I would personally go for Deadlock cuz I don't really like Size Matters emoji

I know I'm late to this thread but I'd love to see an HD remake of both Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank, much like PS3 HD ports of the God of War PSP games. Idol Minds is already working on Deadlocked. If you want the PSP games as well you should email them and let them know that you want to see the PSP games converted as well.

I'd like to see a hard copy of Gladiator, Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank in one. I don't see why notemoji

Exactly. Ideally, I'd love to see a retail release (maybe the Ratchet & Clank Collection 2?) that would have Deadlocked, Size and Secret as one package. That would be fantastic

Exactly. Ideally, I'd love to see a retail release (maybe the Ratchet & Clank Collection 2?) that would have Deadlocked, Size and Secret as one package. That would be fantastic

They did 2 God of War collection. I still have hopeemoji

I don't think they even do PSP remakes?

There is PS3 releases of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, God of War: Chains of Olympus, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta. So yes. emoji

But to release SM and SAC on PS3 I feel like they'd have to legitimately remake the games and not just make them into HD collections. There's a significantly lower polygon count in SM and SAC than in the PS2 games. It looks fine on a PSP, but I can't imagine it looking anything but awful on an HD television. We all know the direct port didn't look so nice on PS2 already.

I've played the GoW PSP ports and even though you can tell they are sourced from a less powerful system (they don't look as good as the PS2 ports) they still look really great. I'd be all for a nice port of Size Matters and SAC

I now know all about PSP remakes. The only thing I don't know is weather MGS: Peace Walker HD is on Vita? Man I wish/hope it was/is!

I still wouldn't buy Secret Agent Clank HD. It is easily my least favorite Ratchet game.

On the PSP i thought it was very enjoyable, I put the disc of the PS2 port back in the box really quickly.
But I would only get this one as a hard copy. Its probably never gonna happen, but I'd still like to see the remaining PS2 Ratchet games as an HD Classcis bundleemoji