Thread: Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (NEW GAME)

I also finished FFA, and I realized, this may be the hardest ratchet ever…

I mean: Balkai - Blizzard, in the final assault on the base, that was soo hard!

Omg, só true! I spend almost 2 hours on that! Like 4 over-powered enemies coming right after eachother. If you didn't keep your turrets after you died I would never had finished it. I managed to beat it with a wall of Warmongers!

I know It's a bit off topic, but I just uploaded Starship Phoenix II music on my YouTube channel. It's not in "perfect" quality, but still it's the only avaible in the internet. Enjoy emoji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4-Ll9RaXpg

PS.
Is there anyone, who could upload the music in high quality?

I know It's a bit off topic, but I just uploaded Starship Phoenix II music on my YouTube channel. It's not in "perfect" quality, but still it's the only avaible in the internet. Enjoy emoji

PS.

I've searched for hours to finally find the main theme. Nobody has downloaded anything yet, I think you are the first with uploading something!emoji

PS.

I've searched for hours to finally find the main theme. Nobody has downloaded anything yet, I think you are the first with uploading something!emoji

I still have a Beta soundtrack deleted from RG. I don't know if SONY would be "happy" if I'll upload it…

Are you not allowed to upload VGM now? First movies, then TV shows and now games too? -.-

For movies it's because then the people who make 'em get nothing, same for games and music… so I'd imagine it would be the same for music in games. But I don't know for sure.

For movies it's because then the people who make 'em get nothing, same for games and music… so I'd imagine it would be the same for music in games. But I don't know for sure.

Really? Well.. ok.
Its not like I'm nt gonna buy the CD then. Its just so that I have a playlist to listen too when I'm at shool. If there is gonna be an actual CD, I'm gonna get it anyway. emoji

Really? Well.. ok.
Its not like I'm nt gonna buy the CD then. Its just so that I have a playlist to listen too when I'm at shool. If there is gonna be an actual CD, I'm gonna get it anyway. :hum

FFA Soundtrack is probably going to be released on PS Store and iTunes, without retail version, like A4O. If it actually is going to be released… But if so, I will buy it too, and probably delete it from my YouTube channel (I don't want conflicts with SONY).

Deleted user

Omg, só true! I spend almost 2 hours on that! Like 4 over-powered enemies coming right after eachother. If you didn't keep your turrets after you died I would never had finished it. I managed to beat it with a wall of Warmongers!

It wasn't really THAT hard, it was only hard enough that I could keep all my Generators (If you're talking about the

Deactivate the Defense center part, I used multiple Groovitrons to keep em' entertained while the bomb was doing it's Countdown

If it wasn't that part then I just used my Combuster, my Pyro Blaster and my Groovitron since they are, in my opinion, the best weapons in the Campaign, while the Warmonger is the best in MultiPlayer.

It wasn't really THAT hard, it was only hard enough that I could keep all my Generators (If you're talking about the

Deactivate the Defense center part, I used multiple Groovitrons to keep em' entertained while the bomb was doing it's Countdown

If it wasn't that part then I just used my Combuster, my Pyro Blaster and my Groovitron since they are, in my opinion, the best weapons in the Campaign, while the Warmonger is the best in MultiPlayer.

Its the part with the

4 tanks and I think 3 big flagships that come arround at the same moment.

Who's up for a match? My PSN account is AlexMagnei, add me if you want new competition in Ratchet & Clank FFA, because I sure do!

Its the part with the

I agree, it's not too hard unless you're trying to keep all the generators or do the speed runs. Even then I find it's only really difficult at the point where

you're on the Ebaro Snowstorm and building the hacking thingy when several tanks and flying enemies come at you

Best weapon combo for tanks -> Groovitron, Dopplebanger, Buzzblades, Mr Zurkon and the Warmonger!

Deleted user

Its the part with the

I agree, it's not too hard unless you're trying to keep all the generators or do the speed runs. Even then I find it's only really difficult at the point where

you're on the Ebaro Snowstorm and building the hacking thingy when several tanks and flying enemies come at you

Best weapon combo for tanks -> Groovitron, Dopplebanger, Buzzblades, Mr Zurkon and the Warmonger!

I find the Combuster more effective than the Buzzblades, maybe it's because you get the Buzzblades so late in the game, that the Combuster was really powerful at that point, maybe it's just me because when I played that level, the new patch for the level 5 weapons was already out. Although I'd recomend a bunch of Groovitron, a Mr. Zurkon, Warmonger Turrets and some Groovitron Mines.

Got Q-Force today! emoji

Has anyone else noticed/found the easter egg whereby launching a Mister Zurkon at some point on December 25th, makes him say "Merry Christmas from Mister Zurkon. Ho ho ho." emoji

other than that, and the hilarious set up for the villain, I'm seriously disappointed with this game. Clearly, they're hardly trying anymore, they're just churning out really basic games knowing they'll sell well because of the franchise name. In future, if there are any more games, I'll rent them before buying them or asking for them for Christmas or a birthday… :P