Thread: Returning Characters in Full Frontal Assault?

Citation : Red Dragon

Citation : Ratchet25

Citation : Kubak12

also confirmed, that Talwyn is now an official Ratchet's girlfriend .

I agree with you on that one, but I guess it was sorta hinted at in ACiT when she requested songs for him on pirate radio.

Shame the rest of the Q-force aren't making a return, but Deadlocked is confirmed for PSN

I also agree. I thought we had got rid of her!

it said it was confirmed in the interview and i thought this was about characters in ffa not ratchets girlfreindemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

I would like to see chairman dreak it sounded like that in the trailer:spoilers:emoji

Have you forgot that Drek is dead, already?

How do we know? We didn't SEE him die. emoji For all we know, his mechhad an escape pod that launched before it crashed, and could have planning his revenge on ratchet and clank for the entire rest of the seiries. emoji

Citation : SRJSFangirlPL

Citation : jm65759

I would like to see chairman dreak it sounded like that in the trailer

Have you forgot that Drek is dead, already?

How do we know? We didn't SEE him die. For all we know, his mechhad an escape pod that launched before it crashed, and could have planning his revenge on ratchet and clank for the entire rest of the seiries.

i agreeemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Well, it is possible, that there are six characters to be announced. In the trailer was said that Planetary Defense Centres were engenered by "seven of the greatest minds in the universe" (and one that was kind of so so). We've already seen Plumber and Qwark (Ratchet and Clank just visited Qwark to cheer ex-president up), so we still don't know who are other six of the greatest minds in the UNIVERSE (not just Polaris Galaxy emoji ). Big Al, some Terachnoid… we can see so many old and new guys emoji. Also there was a couple of skins in FFA beta: Ratchet, Alpha Clank, Robo-Qwark, Talwyn, REAL (not A4O's one) Snowman and those bad aliens. Well, Ratchet, Clank, (non-robo) Qwark and bad alines are in the story (forget about Snowman, Insomniacs will never let him shine emoji ), but Talwyn is not confirmed. Althrought, her skin have VOICE. So it is possible she's also in the game. What do you think.

Well, it is possible, that there are six characters to be announced. In the trailer was said that Planetary Defense Centres were engenered by "seven of the greatest minds in the universe" (and one that was kind of so so). We've already seen Plumber and Qwark (Ratchet and Clank just visited Qwark to cheer ex-president up), so we still don't know who are other six of the greatest minds in the UNIVERSE (not just Polaris Galaxy emoji ). Big Al, some Terachnoid… we can see so many old and new guys

I really want to believe that one of them will be Max Apogee (Talwyn's father)….. But I get the feeling it won't be… although, it really would be nice if we had some answers for that character's disappearance! If Insomniac Games bother to tie up the Max Apogee mystery, my faith in the franchise will be 100% restored (not that it's particularly depleted to begin with)…
I JUST WANT ANSWERS!!!

Deleted user
on ratchet and clank wiki it says talwyn is going to be in it

didn't we already establish that, like 3 times?

Well, it is possible, that there are six characters to be announced. In the trailer was said that Planetary Defense Centres were engenered by "seven of the greatest minds in the universe" (and one that was kind of so so). We've already seen Plumber and Qwark (Ratchet and Clank just visited Qwark to cheer ex-president up), so we still don't know who are other six of the greatest minds in the UNIVERSE (not just Polaris Galaxy emoji ). Big Al, some Terachnoid… we can see so many old and new guys

I really want to believe that one of them will be Max Apogee (Talwyn's father)….. But I get the feeling it won't be… although, it really would be nice if we had some answers for that character's disappearance! If Insomniac Games bother to tie up the Max Apogee mystery, my faith in the franchise will be 100% restored (not that it's particularly depleted to begin with)…
I JUST WANT ANSWERS!!!

Oh yes! Please tell us what happened to Max Apogee! Not a mention since ToD emoji

I JUST WANT ANSWERS!!!

Oh yes! Please tell us what happened to Max Apogee! Not a mention since ToD emoji

unless you count that one radio broadcast in ACiT, but all that achieved was raising further questions!

Deleted user

didn't we already establish that, like 3 times?

uhh i don't know… wait yeah we did but i forgot sorry

"Drek this and Drek that."

I've always thought Gleeman Vox's arm would take over Gadgetron or something and secretly run it, causing a drop in weapon quality that almost kills ratchet. emoji

What about Thugs-4-Less? Those Guys in RAC2 that rode on the purple thingies? Blargian Snagglebeast?(I always thought there should be more than oneemoji)

Idk but this is focused too much on main bosses. There are SO many more races/factions/bosses that could appear.emoji

Deleted user

I really do hope skrunch returns,hes my second favourite character emoji