Thread: Worlds in Full Frontal Assault

Deleted user

Is there a new or returning world would you like to see in this latest instalment of Ratchet and Clank?

Discuss all the new worlds and levels that will appear in Ratchet and Clank: FFA. You can even announce the worlds being confirmed for this R&C game.

Have fun and enjoy!

I would love to see the return of Planet Igliak, Seeing Luminopolis once again in a third person view!

Judging by this screenshot: User image

There is some sort of planet featured in this game… but what planet?

Hey, the Scout Minions are making an appearance in FFA. The creature collector might also be making an appearance too, as the scout minions were also collected by the Creature Collector, however at the end of AF1, it doesn't show it being destroyed, most likely suggesting that the Creature Collector will re-appear in FFA!

Hey, the Scout Minions are making an appearance in FFA. The creature collector might also be making an appearance too, as the scout minions were also collected by the Creature Collector, however at the end of AF1, it doesn't show it being destroyed, most likely suggesting that the Creature Collector will re-appear in FFA!

Well Ephemeris was PROBABLY piloted back to Igliac by Ratchet, Clank, Qwark Cronk and Zephyr. And the Loki were completely destroyed, so Magnus is all safe. So it doesn't make sense for the minions to be operating… unless the first mission cold be some sort of training mission on Magnus before going to Igliac or wherever, because surely there must still be some minions lying around.
That or the bad guy is a cheapskate and brought the used Minions off the Tharpods?

Seems awfully cheap to me…

Could be most likely true, The guys a cheepskate! emoji

But anyway, it just doesn't make that much sense and doesn't add up! something just doesn't seem right… Hmm…

Could be most likely true, The guys a cheepskate! emoji

But anyway, it just doesn't make that much sense and doesn't add up! something just doesn't seem right… Hmm…

Hopefully its still heavily WIP, and they will be all fixed up and completely alien when we get to playing…

Slorgs… Minions… Insomniac, guys, I thought you knew better! (JK I am certain this will be awesome!)

Those are supposedly just placeholders which are used to test the level layout, for example. I highly doubt that the place in the picture will appear in the final product, at least not as how it looks in the pic.

But those green things look like Cobalia's gelatonium plant's structures. Though, the environment isn't like Cobalia at all, it's missing the jungle elements completely. Or then it's inside something.

The gameplay looks different from the older games, as Clank is not on Ratchet's back, and he's holding a weapon.

I honestly wanna see Fastoon again. I had a blast there!emoji

Where did you find that???

And yeah. i would really like to see luminopolis return AND: Mylon from UYA (Because of the defrontation of Dr N!)

I'm affraid It's going to be "Ratchet & Clank: From All 2 Two". That just looks like A4O with classical camera and only two players. I want to get back that "movie like" feeling from ACiT emoji.
But anyway… It's going to be AWESOME emoji!

Sorry, if my english is bad.

I like the idea, what if commander spog "really" retired he probobly pretened to so he has Mr.dinkles off is tail and make his own never trust a villian:oui:

the picture is familiar to planet jasindu, so maybe thats a planet in FFA and guys look at FFAs artwork if you look closely at the tall robot it looks like a cragmite also the enviroment looks like kreeli comet this must have something to do with the loki and cragmites this seems like war is going on in this game refer bagogg and the loki from A4O the cragmite story about toranox so something is stirring as well if you look at playstation universe the case is on there

you got a point there… but i don't really want commander spog to be an enemy… i pretty much liked him… He was pretty awesome! which reminds of that it's time to change my avatar!