Thread: Stereoscopic 3D, Cool!

According to the official european ffa cover it is supposed to be in 3D too! and since the camera controls in the game will be classic it will not be like the 3D in a40! So that's pretty cool if you ask me… what do you guys think about this…?

Discuss! emoji

According to the information about the Ratchet and Clank HD Trilogy, they are supposed to be in 3D as well, wish I could afford a 3D television

According to the information about the Ratchet and Clank HD Trilogy, they are supposed to be in 3D as well, wish I could afford a 3D television

you don't need one,just get the Tri-O-Viz 3D Glasses,it's to see 3D images on a 2D screen,just set the 3D options and you're ready to go

Any way in NZ, the release date for the Ratchet and Clank trilogy is on the 28th of June but this morning while I was watching TV, I saw the game fresh out in mint condition on a NZ TV programme, it was supposed to be given as a prize. That's just messed up.

hmmm nz is later than us… we get it the 27th…. i get it on the 75th though (preorder bonus!)

hmmm nz is later than us… we get it the 27th…. i get it on the 75th though (preorder bonus!)

75th you say…

From what I have heard A4O was apparently a good 3D game because of the fixed camera. And yes the Trilogy is going to support 3D.

Yeah i heard that the HD collection has a resolution of 1080 pixels, but it also features 3d, but only with 720 pixels.

Well i dont care, i dont even have the 3d equipment… emoji

I got a Sony LCD flat screen tv, lol

I got a Sony LCD flat screen tv, lol

oh you lucky bugger, how I would kill for a TV like that! (notice I don't know anything about your TV except the keyword LCD)

And Aster, you are spot on there, any no, not many people have 3D TV's, infact I don't know anyone with that sort of money. I know I will probably never waste my money on such overpriced (and unnecessary) equipment.

My uncle has a 3D tv, I think I may take my PS3 there and try it out! emoji

Lucky you… when you do that… could you write how it was… if i some day gonna get one i wanna now if it's worth it! emoji

Lucky you… when you do that… could you write how it was… if i some day gonna get one i wanna now if it's worth it! emoji

Sure will!

Deleted user

Ratchet and clank in 3D? Thats soo BAWZ xD

Deleted user

Sounds epic emoji