Thread: Reuse old Armor in the HD collection?

One thing that has been bugging me is the fact that in the Ratchet and Clank series is that you can't reuse the old skins and armor once you've purchased it in the game. I still love to wear the old designs such as The Commando Matic Body Armor in Going Commando. I always end up never buying any other armor because the first one look a lot better. I was hoping they can add a function where they could allow the player to reuse the old armor. It's either leave it or take it.

What do you think?

That would be nice. Can you do that in the Future games?

Nope, can't be done in any of the games, except Size Matters or Deadlocked and in Size Matters you can even mix and match armor to make different and stronger armor sets. Wish it could be done in all the games.

Yeah, I wish you had a choice of mixing, matching and choosing what type of armour you could wear when ever and how ever you want, kinda like the Halo games emoji

I agree a 100%!
The Holo Flux from a Crack in Time is so awesome, but I'm walking around in the Hyper Flux now..

Sometimes I don't buy the new armor because I think it's to ugly. Like the last armor in ToD. It would be a great feature to wear your old armor again, with the same protection as the new one ofcourse :P

Um, just wondering. Is this an official fansite and is Insomniac actually taking note of what the fans have to say?

Don't ask me! I just live here.

Um, just wondering. Is this an official fansite and is Insomniac actually taking note of what the fans have to say?

Insomniac support Ratchet Galaxy, they have made many mentions of it in the past, and the people that run this place have been there! (or the people that help the people that run this place?)

BUT Insomniac CANNOT take any ideas from fans for their games. They can get feedback, but not ideas.

It'd be awesome to be able to change armour. Maybe they could do that in FFA?

A group called Idol Minds is producing the HD collection for Insomniac, and I remember reading that it was a straight port (Insomniac's twitter). So the HD collection games will be the same as the PS2 versions for gameplay etc.

That just really made me laugh xd

But I hope that they take a look around sometimes ^^

If they do, they should most probably leave a reply in the guest book

If they do, they should most probably leave a reply in the guest book

Maybe they could be disguised as members!

How do I know you're not an Insomniac???

How do I know that You're not??

How do I know that You're not??

Because I'm you!!

In all seriousness though Insomniac probably don't want to join because they are busy people, and joining Fan Sites is a waste of their time, because they probably won't do much/any posting.

It makes sense that they would not join.

Well, obviously..