Thread: Fastest Ratchet and Clank Has been Completed

Hi is there anyway to find out what the fastest time that Ratchet and Clank has been completed in?

Deleted user

Well look it up on youtube and watch some speedruns that might be the fastest ever complition

Yeah that was really the only place I could find times/videos of the fastest other people have done it in. But it seems that you cant find on the internet what the fastest it has been completed.

How about you do a speed run of R&C and upload it on Youtube?

That was what I was thinking of doing but I just wanted to know some times so I got something to aim for. Also what the fastest is.

Maybe I should do one. Can't film it, but don't worry I'm not going to cheat.

What game? in CM or not in CM? I'm going to guess R&C1 not in CM. I hope that's the condition because I'm starting 3 minutes ago…

EDIT: Never mind, I don't have time I'm too busy emoji

Yeah Ratchet and Clank 1 and im going to do it and record it I now just need to find a day im free to do it from start to finish with no stops.

I really want to let's play games and it would be very helpful to know how do you record that kind of stuff.emoji

Please help me.

Deleted user

I finished a crack in time in 7 hours and 43 minutes :o

Deleted user
I really want to let's play games and it would be very helpful to know how do you record that kind of stuff.emoji

Please help me.

Try a Dazzle or a DVD Recorder emoji

Please help me.

Buy the Happauge HD PVR or Dazzle. They're pretty much the Best video recorders avalable

Deleted user

I managed to finish ACRIT in 6 hours 31 minutes :P on hard mode.

Here is the current world record:
Runner:ticeman12
Time: 38:46

Here is the current world record:
Runner:ticeman12
Time: 38:46

Woah,my fastest time to complete it is 9 hours :P

That's incredible. It's better than my no weapons playthrough…

One day I'm gonna have to do a no weapons and no deaths playthrough.