Thread: R&C: Q-force (FFA in the US) on PSVita

It was annouced on Gamescom that Ratchet & Clank : Full Frontal Assault was going to the PSVita.

Anyone excited? emoji

Not planning on buying a vita. Btw a fun fact is if you buy the PS3 version you also get the vita version for free.

Deleted user
Not planning on buying a vita. Btw a fun fact is if you buy the PS3 version you also get the vita version for free.

But not with the Vita version functions.

In Belgium we have a saying called " Een gegeven paard mag je niet in de muil kijken".
Which means you can't critisize a gift. It's free stuff so I won't complain.

Deleted user

In Belgium we have a saying called " Een gegeven paard mag je niet in de muil kijken".
Which means you can't critisize a gift. It's free stuff so I won't complain.

I've now readed the news. It turns out that if you buy the PS3 version you get the Vita version for free.

Is the Vita any good?

That's actually the first footage I've seen of this. It's good to see the old camera is back.
I wonder who the villain will be.
Also,

the Plumber's back!

PS Vita is an awesome console. I have one and I don't regret. The only problem was that PS Vita was forgotten by Sony and didn't released/ annouced games after the great launch.

But that is being corrected after the E3. They announced great games for it and I'm sure that after this Christmas the console will sell very well.

Some exclusives coming to the PS Vita:

Assassins Creed 3: Liberation - Trailer here

CoD: Black Ops Desclassified - Trailer Here

Little Big Planet Vita - Trailer Here

Killzone mercenary - Trailer Here

Tearway - Trailer Here

Deleted user

By the footage that the trailer shows this is going to be the best R&C game yet. Hope my expectations are right.

Wow! So pre-ordering this! Looks like it's going to be awesome
It may even make the PS Vita worth buying (I'd love one, but I can't justify the expense)

Did anyone else notice that Giant Clank seems to be returning?

A, very nice. I'm gone for 2 weeks and there's a debut trailer! emoji
Hmm, I just got my PSP. I'm nog thinking about buying a Vita soon, so that version 'll have to waitemoji

Deleted user
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/15/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault-unzips-ps-vita-support-and-competitive-mode/

New screenshots of 2v2 gameplay. It seems talwyn is a playable character.

According to James Stevenson (post 48 on the blog, you'll have to scroll) it seems she will only be a multiplayer skin. He doesn't mention that she's featured in the story (although it's possible she could be). From the wording of his post though, it seems she won't be featuring. Makes me wonder if there are other unlockable character skins in the game? Maybe it's just multiplayer that has more skins available since there are more players? It would be interesting if you can use Talwyn's skin in-game, although I don't know if Ratchet, Clank and Qwark are the only playable characters with adjustable skins. For now it seems so with the information we have.

If that's the case, I wonder what other characters there'll be skins in the likenesses of.