Thread: Did ACiT create a Plot-Hole?

Deleted user
But I don't see that manual text being a plot-hole, since manuals aren't completely canon with the storyline ever.

I always read the manuals before playing the games thank you very much.emoji

So do I, but they often conflict a bit with the storyline (because eg. they haven't been written by the same people who made the story or then there are just general oversights).

But "Ratchet's family" can also refer to the people who looked after Ratchet after Kaden died, as he was just a baby back then. However, we don't know anything of them yet.

Deleted user

I think Insomniac games didnt think Ratchet and Clank would be so successful and would go on to being a future series when they wrote the game manual for the first game.

So do I, but they often conflict a bit with the storyline (because eg. they haven't been written by the same people who made the story or then there are just general oversights).

But "Ratchet's family" can also refer to the people who looked after Ratchet after Kaden died, as he was just a baby back then. However, we don't know anything of them yet.

I don't remember them saying how old he was when Tachyon attacked. Maybe he was a little older(3-4 in human years?) If he was, he wouldn't remember anything but he may have started to develop a personality. Just a thought I had while reading this.