Thread: Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Asssault closed beta

If I remember correctly, I don't think there was a wrench throw in All 4 One either, except when you hit those deals to call for those creatures in Octonok Cay or when you called for the Taxi on the first level in Luminopolis. But back on to topic, I signed up for the beta last night and am still waiting for a beta code.

I GOT THE BETA!!! WOOHOO! emoji

If I remember correctly, I don't think there was a wrench throw in All 4 One either, except when you hit those deals to call for those creatures in Octonok Cay or when you called for the Taxi on the first level in Luminopolis. But back on to topic, I signed up for the beta last night and am still waiting for a beta code.

A4O definitely had a wrench throw, infact in that game it was probably used the most. (mainy because it's range was nearly doubled!)

Fist they took out Swimming and the wall-kick move. Now wrench throw? Darn. I hope the rate in which they are removing classic Ratchet & Clank features slows down a bit. But to be honest I' not too worried, I trust Insomniac know what they're doing.

How long before they remove strafing?

You lucky bastard!emoji

Deleted user

Ratchet & Clank Q-Force is Epic . emoji

You lucky bastard!emoji

Lolz! emoji Just played it and it's pretty good!

You lucky bastard!emoji

Could you upload a gameplay video, or don't you have the stuff for that?

Deleted user

GOT THE BETA. IT'S DOWNLOADING CAN'T WAIT!!!emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Deleted user

Sorry to double-post, but you can actually throw your wrench. It's just on a different button. Instead of R2 and Square now you use L1 and Square.

You lucky bastard!emoji

Could you upload a gameplay video, or don't you have the stuff for that?

I wish I did…

Sorry to double-post, but you can actually throw your wrench. It's just on a different button. Instead of R2 and Square now you use L1 and Square.

cool! Can't wait until Christmas!

Deleted user

Me neither. But I guess I can hold on to the Bet- WAIT, COULD THIS BE THE SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR NA?

Me neither. But I guess I can hold on to the Bet- WAIT, COULD THIS BE THE SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR NA?

No, the surprise was that you get the Collection for cheap ($29.99) and get an exclusive Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Demo if you preorder (I think if you preorder…emoji