Thread: The Subtitles

Hey guys, I posted this at Insomniac Forums but they don´t know what´s wrong.
I don´t have the subtitles option on Going Commando, I mean, I have but I can´t select it. My version is European and I´ve been told that the US version has subtitles. Anyone knows what´s wrong?

I have the HD version, and I assumed either they'd been lost in the conversion, or you unlock them after beating the game or something.

It would be pretty "stupid" to unlock things like that after beating the game…

It's too bad that Insomniac forgot about the subtittles. But I don't care. I like to play games with & without the subtittles;p.

It's too bad that Insomniac forgot about the subtittles. But I don't care. I like to play games with & without the subtittles;p.

I rather have subs. Often there are these crazy voice-actors you just can't follow ;P

Yeah, somehow the dialogue just implants in your brain better with textual accompaniment.

Yeah, somehow the dialogue just implants in your brain better with textual accompaniment.

Then again, it drags your eyes away from the picture, and at least for me, sometimes I can go through a whole J&D or Uncharted cinematic missing some of the movie because I was focusing on the words.

Then again, it drags your eyes away from the picture, and at least for me, sometimes I can go through a whole J&D or Uncharted cinematic missing some of the movie because I was focusing on the words.

Idd. Nowadays when you go to movie in the original version with subs, the subs are way under the screen. I've you're watching in 3D half of the screen is blurry and you miss all the action. So I'm just listening, my English is good enough. But with a movie like Haywire I kinda missed some stuff because the subs were too far to the bottom.