Thread: Ratchet and Clank Multiplayer (HD)

Yep, that's right im here emoji and roket_mexico hacked it like he have 2 profile with same names… this people are just ruining games i don't understand them emoji

It's because of these players that the ranking doesn't matter.
Btw, I'm an online addict (but just the week-end, I haven't got my PS3 in week), my PSN is Ta-K-eR- .

(+yo Aster emoji )

(+yo Aster emoji )

Hey Takey emoji

I should probably go online more, but lately there are almost no good games online… Just recently made a DM (not TDM) with a score of 70Kills / 4Deaths.. emoji

Yea lately it seems like some pros come online too emoji

My rank is about 30 emoji but i don't understand few players (Roket_Mexico) and few other guys that just leaaving to have 0 loses… it's not much fair

Darkey emoji you're on RG? emoji

That's why there are so many rules on the UYA community, if you don't respect them, you may not lose you ranking but people will find out and don't respect you as a good player.

I've seen people hacking, with a K/D of 10000/0, THAT is pathetic emoji

Hello aster , I play sometimes at the Multiplayer of Ratchet and Clank 3 : Up your arsenal .
My login is CRASHBANDIC_OT2- emoji

Is there an official Ratchet Galaxy Clan on UYA? Because i'd love to join it.

I dont know if you guys stil play but I just got the trilogy and i would like to play online with you guys too ;D
My psn name is FlyingZoni

I dont know if you guys stil play but I just got the trilogy and i would like to play online with you guys too ;D
My psn name is FlyingZoni

Yeah , you will see that this online is just magic and very entertaining.
You can add my ID PSN , it's CRASHBANDIC_OT2- .
About this , it's (for me) the best online in the R&C series , i personnaly prefer it that Q-Force emoji

About this , it's (for me) the best online in the R&C series , i personnaly prefer it that Q-Force emoji

RC3 is the only online multiplayer RC game i own so far it is awesome but im such a noob at it XD
I dont have Q-force yet and i still need a code for all 4 one xD
So stupid they make you pay 10 euros to be able to play online >;C

RC3 is the only online multiplayer RC game i own so far it is awesome but im such a noob at it XD
I dont have Q-force yet and i still need a code for all 4 one xD
So stupid they make you pay 10 euros to be able to play online >;C

Do you have A4O digital?

Do you have A4O digital?

I bought the game used and the code is arealy been used ;(

Maybe , but there are some people who make a community of great players.
If you want , i give several links of vidéo. You can view the level of our games emoji
These vidéos are from Taker , a very good player in EU.

> a vidéo where i play , the author is GeekTommy : Link

Are many people online?

I wasn't online in ages! I'm sure much has changed, probably nobody will recognize me again xD

I really should go on again, but it's just so annoying, i have some kind of weird alpha version or whatsoever, and my charge boots are slower! It's so unfair, i played at my friends house (he has the normal version) and you won't believe what difference it makes!

If i go back to UYA, i need to get the normal version soon..

Maybe , but there are some people who make a community of great players.
If you want , i give several links of vidéo. You can view the level of our games emoji
These vidéos are from Taker , a very good player in EU.

> a vidéo where i play , the author is GeekTommy : Link

Awesome game ;D i stil need some practise XD