Thread: QFB The Best Ratchet and clank game?

Deleted user

I dont know know about you but i really enjoyed my 4 hours of ouest for booty and feel that if it was a proper full sized game would it be your favourite?

Not my favorite, but one of my favorite games of all time though. For Ratchet games, A Crack in Time won't be easy to get kicked of his throne. QfB is a great game, but not the bestemoji

QfB was a fun minigame but it's not my favourite R&C, that goes to ACiT, with UYA in very close second.
QfB was my first Ratchet game and I've played it several times, but I wouldn't say it's the best

Ahh, my first Ratchet game emoji.
I really enjoyed QFB, it got some features that I miss in other games in the series.
Good things about it:
- New and usefull wrench
- Platforming is 50% of a game (not just 30% or even 20%)
- Great graphics
- Open World Hoolefar Island (one of the best levels, if not the best one)
Bad thins emoji:
- It's TOO SHORT (I was shocked when I first saw "To be continued"emoji
- Pirate theme is not for Ratchet

Personally, it's the best, or at least second R&C game.

If only Qfb was longer :/ then it might've turned out to be my favourite.

Q4B was a bit disapionting, I had hoped it would be a bit longer. I prefer ACiT anyway.

I know I already said that, but in terms of gameplay it's THE KING!

I know I already said that, but in terms of gameplay it's THE KING!

And in terms of atmosphere it's the best in the series.

Well, I'm not enjoying it's story, but atmosphere is sure great - it's got greatest locations in the series.

Well, I'm not enjoying it's story, but atmosphere is sure great - it's got greatest locations in the series.

I'm surprised they haven't made more dark cave settings since, that was one of the best parts.

I'm surprised they haven't made more dark cave settings since, that was one of the best parts.

And those little green shining aliens emoji Man, Morrow Caverns, Darkwater Cove… those were so much better than Azyril Caverns.

And those little green shining aliens emoji Man, Morrow Caverns, Darkwater Cove… those were so much better than Azyril Caverns.

Mainly because the Azeril Caverns were very confined and closed, while the Morrow Caverns and Darkwater's Cove were very opened and really left you wondering what was in their dark bottoms.

Poor thing the gameplay and atmosphere of QfB is the only good thing the game has. It has zero replay value… except for the weapon upgrades.

As I said in the Really Random Thread, Ratchet and Clank: Wind Waker could expand on QfB.

As I said in the Really Random Thread, Ratchet and Clank: Wind Waker could expand on QfB.

If they wanted to make lowpoly Ratchet of course. Now all they are aiming for is fur.