Thread: Emotional Parts Of The Game?

Hey, I've been a big Fan Of R&C for a while now, and I was just wondering, In R&CF:TOD, (Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction) Are there any Emotional parts of the game when Ratchet or Clank gets Angry or Upset, or Ratchet gets somehow sad in the game, or maybe just a really good friendship or catching up scene. Also, I've seen this site has some cutscenes. If possible, can you provide the link to the cutscene where that Emotional Scene Happened. Thanks for the help! emoji

Have you played TOD all the way through? Because I don't want to spoil it for you. There's more to it than emotional scenes. It's got a hectic plot.

SERIOUS game spoilers below. If you read your game experience WILL be ruined (that's if you care about the story, which is actually REALLY good)

a bit into the game Ratchet is getting fed up with Clank talking about these "little invisible creatures who travel through time" and starts yelling at him and going off about him about his 'imaginary friends' but later when he looses Clank (quite near the end) he regrets it and says that Clank's right. He's always right" and it's pretty sad there. Then at the end when Clank is kidnapped it's pretty sad because Ratchet's all sad and everyone goes completely silent, then it ends.

Here are the videos: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/videos-ractod.php the saddest are #31 #32 #37 #42 and #51

I HIGHLY recommend playing the game first

EDIT: Oh and welcome to Ratchet Galaxy. You should introduce yourself here: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1248-1.php

Thanks a lot, I haven't played the game all the way through, I've only got about halfway through maybe, and I just wanted some feedback. I've got past planet Fastoon though, and it was fun to find all the parts to repair the ship. :3 I kinda already know the whole plot and stuff, and I Love watching the Cutscenes. :3

You thought Fastoon was fun? That's a first. It all goes uphill from there emoji

How many Ratchet games do you own?

Really, Uphill? emoji Well, I own 4. R&C 1, R&C GC, R&C UYA, and R&C TOD. I wish I owned all though.emoji I've already played Deadlocked, but had to sell it cause our Ps2 didn't work, so we brought a Ps3 and sold all our Ps2 games. emojiemoji I got the R&c collection though, and shortly after got TOD. emoji

Cool! It's great that you didn't skip ToD like most people do, because ACiT has such good ratings. I recomend buying Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty on PSN (or on disc if you live in a European county and would rather disc) it's a cheap (for most people) little minigame that fills the gap between ToD and ACiT very nicely

Yeah, most people say that it's short, and it's sooo tempting, but I dare not skip ahead and watch the cutscenes. I forbid it. I don't wanna ruin my whole gaming experience, as you said in the beginning. And, I don't live in a European country. :3

Yeah, most people say that it's short, and it's sooo tempting, but I dare not skip ahead and watch the cutscenes. I forbid it. I don't wanna ruin my whole gaming experience, as you said in the beginning. And, I don't live in a European country. :3

It'll be cheaper for you then! I paid a lot for the disc version, and…. well I don't regret it actually. It fills the gap so well. And that final cutscene made it all worth it emoji

Cool. Stop tempting me!!!emojiemojiemoji

Also, How old do you have to be to join the site?

I don't know? I joined when I was about 14 I think. But I'd imagine you can be younger, I just don't know how much younger. Try your birthday and see if it works.

okay. :3 Cause… I'm 11. emojiemoji

EDIT: PHEW!!! 11 is good. emoji

Just try your birthday. I highly doubt you'll be kicked from the site.

EDIT: You could probably join if you were 7!

okay. :3 Cause… I'm 11. emojiemoji

EDIT: PHEW!!! 11 is good. emoji

That's what I said. :3 I tried it, and I'm good. :33

Deleted user

emoji

When the Zoni took clank and the camera moved outisde the station and up looking into space and the music was playing emoji

Brought a tear to my eye :P