Thread: Which of the 3 Ratchet & Clank games do you like or love

I have to say…out of the trilogy my favorite game is Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando because of all the awesome weapons,gadgets and armor and you get arena fights and Hoverbike weapons and I get to use my favorite weapon: The Mega RocketCannon.

Yea that is one awesome rocket launcher. Probably my favorite rocket launcher in the R&C series as well. Definitely better that the Annihilator/Decimator.

Deleted user

I emoji them all but if I had to pick a favorite i'd go with Ratchet & Clank 3 emoji

R&C (1) had the funnest gameplay in my opinion.
R&C 2 had the best weapons.
R&C 3 had the best writing/most gripping storyline/funniest jokes.

So out of the three, I don't think I can choose!

Ratchet Deadlocked had the best graphics of the PS2 titles.
R&C 2 was the most challenging,
R&C 3 had the best skins and unlockable cheats
R&C 1 provides me with great nostalgia because it was the first in the series.
R&C 1 had the best soundtrack, with the exception of the Courtney Gears song from R&C 3.

Argh! It's so hard to choose a favourite!

Deleted user

I'll have to say UYA just for it's cheer amount of pick up and play factor. It's fair difficulty was awesome for a first timer, and it's weapons were the ones that really stayed with the series, with some alterations here and there. It also had the most epic bosses in Ratchet and Clank's PS2 Trilogy. 1 is just too different from what R&C is today in order for me to say to start the series with it, and GC felt like it was telling me "So here's the new stuff and we hope you remember the old stuff, bye now." And I felt too lonely in that game. And it's sudden difficulty spikes were really un-enjoyable (if that's a word). UYA felt like a warm cup of tea, while 1 felt like a cold one and GC like a really hot one.