Thread: What if you played QfB at young age?

But now of course everyone loves the PlayStation! How could you not? There are so many awesome unique games available.

I wanna ask that my past self tooemoji

Haha I really wouldn't have gotten that far! I'd imagine my self fiddling around with the camera angle, trying to get past the first level!

But now of course everyone loves the PlayStation! How could you not? There are so many awesome unique games available.

I wanna ask that my past self tooemoji

If I could talk to my past self about games I'd have a lot to say… (nothing good emoji )

Deleted user

xD I remember playing Scooby Doo at the age of 5 and I was terrified :oui:

Deleted user

Not really, and this is coming from the guy who crapped his pants and cried for nearly 2 hours when Jak got caught by a Lurker Shark.

I played this game again yesterday, the ghost and skeletons don't really freak me out now, but I think that this would have been the scariest game I've ever played if I were 3 years old. Back then I was so scared of the pixelated reptilion tail in Super Mario Land 2.

The green fog, the ghosts, the darkness the big monsters in the caves. Go back to when you were 3 and imagine how scared you would have been first playing the game!

If you think QFB was bad try playing UYA at 5 :P

Not really, and this is coming from the guy who crapped his pants and cried for nearly 2 hours when Jak got caught by a Lurker Shark.

That was pretty terrifying though.