Thread: Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault DLC

Are they? I was sure they said Bross was doing the soundtrack, hmmm…maybe im getting confused between him and T.J. since he is working on the film as well :P

My bad!

Well, we know that he'll composse for ItN for sure. The movie's twitter said, that they are going to keep some suprises for longer, but are trying to stay true to the games as much as possible. That means Bross or Salchow will come back (Bergeaud wouldn't really fit a movie, you can hear that in cutscenes).

Are they? I was sure they said Bross was doing the soundtrack, hmmm…maybe im getting confused between him and T.J. since he is working on the film as well :P

My bad!

Well, we know that he'll composse for ItN for sure. The movie's twitter said, that they are going to keep some suprises for longer, but are trying to stay true to the games as much as possible. That means Bross or Salchow will come back (Bergeaud wouldn't really fit a movie, you can hear that in cutscenes).

Id prefer Slachow personally, I can just feel the emotion in his music :P in Resistance 3 especially

Id prefer Slachow personally, I can just feel the emotion in his music :P in Resistance 3 especially

I agree, Salchow would be the best for the movie due to the fact his music was most movie-like. We weren't able to hear him in the last R&C games since he's been composing for the bigger Insomniac's projects.

I agree, Salchow would be the best for the movie due to the fact his music was most movie-like. We weren't able to hear him in the last R&C games since he's been composing for the bigger Insomniac's projects.

Is that what Salchow is up to!
He really is a great composer, not that the others arent, I hope he stays with IG though emoji

I think we should start a separate topic about the game's compossers…

I think we should start a separate topic about the game's compossers…

Oh yh lol, totally forgot about the topic :L

RG should make an R&C movie section on the forum, i doont know how to suggest that to them though :P

I really hope another R&C game comes out with Online Mutliplayer not a short game like Qforce but a big game with campaign like UYA :oui: