Thread: The R&C comic: A game?!

I just wanted to know how you would react if the R&C comics were made into one game.

How would you react?

Do you think you would like it?

What are some weapons are features do you think it would have?

Lets Discuss.

I thought it was great and also had the idea th should have been a game too. I really enjoyed the story, very R&C!

It almost was a game! The story for the comics was going to be Nefarious' plot in ACiT.

I think it was an excellent comic series, and I could totally see it being done as a movie, and I suppose a game as well. But if it were a game it would be so re-designed that you would hardly recognize it.

I guess the story would be the same, just moving this time. And part of the comic story could be told in levels.
When I read the comics. I actually imagined everything with their voices and actually saw everything moving in my head. Especially the end was perfect. I'd love to see a game of these comcis, or maybe something similar.

I imagined the voices too. They should turn it into a vid-comic that Ratchet can play in an upcoming Ratchet & Clank game.

I agree with all of it. When I was reading it, it was all just, 'alive' in my head. It would be great as a game, and the plot was very R&C, similar to
everything just as any other R&c game would be. ^^

I imagined the voices too. They should turn it into a vid-comic that Ratchet can play in an upcoming Ratchet & Clank game.

Could be too.
But I think its a shame to use a solid story like this for a vid comic.

I wonder if they are gonna continue from where the comics stopped. Since not everyone has read 'em.

Could be too.

I wonder if they are gonna continue from where the comics stopped. Since not everyone has read 'em.

I was under the impression that A4O and FFA were set after the comics. But I haven't read the comics so I'm not sure on that one

A4O continues straight after the comics and FFA is straight after A4O.

Could be too.

They could do multiple vid-comics. Like with the Qwark vid-comics from UYA. Just as extras, of course, seeing as I'm not sure how the vid-comics would be able to service the plot.

I was under the impression that A4O and FFA were set after the comics. But I haven't read the comics so I'm not sure on that one

They are, but they don't really build on anything that was in the comics. I think what Heather was suggesting was

Artemis and Tachyon coming back as adversaries for Ratchet or something, as the comic ended with Artemis being stranded with Tachyon.

Artemis and Tachyon coming back as adversaries for Ratchet or something, as the comic ended with Artemis being stranded with Tachyon.

And especially:

The relation between Ratchet and Talwyn.

Could be too.

They could do multiple vid-comics. Like with the Qwark vid-comics from UYA. Just as extras, of course, seeing as I'm not sure how the vid-comics would be able to service the plot.

They are, but they don't really build on anything that was in the comics. I think what Heather was suggesting was

That would be a great idea, you could put the original comic story into a vid comic, then continue the story as the main game story. Should work really well.

Thát, my friend, is genius!!

That would be interesting…

When they announced FFA I thought the enemy would be Artemis and Tachyon working together.

Would have been cool. But then Richard Horvitz wouldn't have voiced the main enemie now! Also I like the internet concept QForce has. It will always remind us back of the year Ratchet & Clank turned 10. 2012, Gangnam Styleemoji