Thread: R&C: Nexus on the Vita

Yeah, I rather them use everything on one console than share a bit of everything on two.

Vita version of Nexus of Amazon.fr

User image

Interresting…

We will see… Maybe there is more news coming at gamescom!

There was nothing at ComicCon. So maybe.

Unfortunately, after some reading at the IG forums they probably wont release any Vita version. The problem is that there is almost completely no chance of them turning up a profit from a Vita version, and making games is a business in which the creators of games wish to make money.

Maybe if the title becomes wildly popular, like ACiT or R&C 3 sort of success… but it will probably still not happen.

Unfortunately, after some reading at the IG forums they probably wont release any Vita version. The problem is that there is almost completely no chance of them turning up a profit from a Vita version, and making games is a business in which the creators of games wish to make money.

Maybe if the title becomes wildly popular, like ACiT or R&C 3 sort of success… but it will probably still not happen.

People really need to get into the Vita. And developers too.

People really need to get into the Vita. And developers too.

Agreed. And I don't wish to see all this Indie stuff too (lol, that's actually really ironic) I would much rather see some big AAA titles that mean something to their series.

Like with Killzone: Mercenary or Tearaway. Good developers making solid games.

Uncharted was right on the edge for me. It felt like the characters weren't captured properly in the Vita game. The whole game just didn't feel as nice as the 3 PS3 games. Kind of like Jak and Daxter: TLF. But at least the story was half-decent, and there were no plot holes.

Size Matters HD with online for the delay of the Vita version?

Size Matters HD with online for the delay of the Vita version?

Yeah, I hope there's a new Jak coming for two console too… I'd love to get a free Jak X emoji

Jak X would just be a thick of the iceberg in this case. Full out new Jak game is where it's at emoji

Mobile devices ruins the whole news. emoji

But it could just be a companion app or something?