Thread: R&C: Nexus on the Vita

User image

User image

I know, i saw it like a month ago, also on Nedgame

It had been some time since I looked at Marktplaats, thats where I spotted itemoji

So, what ever happened to the Vita version?

I just went to my local retailer and he said that there was surposed to come a Cross Buy version, but was canselled shortly.

Deleted user

I'm not sure. In IGN's gameplay video from yesterday, they mentioned that Allgeier said, "It's being explored but may never materialize." Probably because of what happened with that FFA/QForce cross-buy. I don't know how valid it may be, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for a Vita release just yet.

According to the retailer the cross buy was canselled. But thats not what I was looking for, I wanted a retail version of the game. He didn't know about that.

Deleted user

Ah. My bad, then.

No, s'okay. I haven't seen the IGN preview yet, so its this possible they release a retail Vita version. emoji

That was prety obvious though. There is now way the Vita version would have ever been even close the the PS3 release, considering it would be developed by IG for PS3 and ported to Vita if ever.

If a PSVita version did exist, it might look like this…
User image

Yes it probably would. But it doesn't take much effort to make one of those, it's sort of just copy and paste.

If Nexus was released on Vita then i'd have to buy a Vita emoji so yeah i hope it will be released on Vita aswell.

Oh yea, I saw that the other day. We prety much know there will be a Vita version. Only problem is: How good will it be and when will it come out?