Thread: Characters in Into The Nexus

Deleted user

Which characters would you like see in the upcoming Ratchet and clank game?

They already confiremd Captain Qwark, Talwyn, Cronk and Zephyr. So I'm pretty happy so far!emoji

emoji

The return of the Thug-4-less make me feel happy, I love those caracters.

I read on the last RG's new that characters wo were comfirmed are Zephyr, Cronk, Talwyn, and our lovely Thugs! emoji

And maybe Angela Cross! emoji
Did you see her on the trailer? emoji I saw her here at 0:20! emoji

At least, I think she is her! =S

That was a guess of mine too. Since this is surposed to conclude the Future Saga, I wouldn't be surpriced she was in it. Though I wonder why they are concluding it already and in one game too…

I'm hoping to at least finally see/meet Max Apogee… they teased about his disappearance so much in the previous games, I'd feel cheated if he didn't appear.
Angela coming back is indeed another possibility, if this game does indeed wrap up the Future story arc, we may even see entirely new Lombax characters……

They is a lot to wrap up. Where is Orvus, Angela, Max Apogee, The Lombaxes etc. And that all has to fit in one game that is surposed to be shoter than AciT but longer than QForce? I'm not buying it. A huge project like that needs another trilogy.

maybe Angela Cross! emoji
Did you see her on the trailer? emoji I saw her here at 0:20! emoji

At least, I think she is her! =S

That was Vendra Prog. Shes the villain of this game. You can hear what I think is her diabolical laugh during the trailer as Ratchet is cut off from his ship, she sounds so evil!

Insomniac Games kind of confirmed she wasn't a Lombax when they were talking about the trailer. Her twin is Neftin, the great big monkey-looking guy… yea, they look so alike don't they?

They also mentioned her to have a similar back story to Ratchet, with her race being gone and her trying to find them and all.

I'd love to see Angela Cross make a return but i doubt she'll be seen in Nexus as Insomniac said the Thugs-4-less will pretty much be the only characters returning from GC