Thread: The quote game

Well damn, I haven't and won't play PS Move Heroes, so I guess I'm stuffed for all of those quotes…

Well damn, I haven't and won't play PS Move Heroes, so I guess I'm stuffed for all of those quotes…

I didn't say it's from PS Move Heroes, I said you're going in a right direction…

And I never said that this quote could be from there, I just inferred that…

I'll do a breathe! Anyone have any gum?

A current quote if you didn't follow. We know that:
- Heather might heard it once, twice, or even more times
- You can find this VO clip on YouTube separated, along with other lines by this character from this certain game

And Ratchetruler, there's one more game with concept similar to PS Move Heroes. I'm making it pretty obvious now…

3 hours remain.

Well, it's time to make it 'no negative points' question again. As you hear it: no negative points!
Sorry Darkstar, you already got your's.

well it mist be from all-stars… but where?

well it mist be from all-stars… but where?

How do I know? emoji

Ok, it seems that the quote was too hard. It was Qwark in PlayStation Al-Stars Battle Royale. A new one:
[quote=I'm doing the fandub again!]I guess reading wasn't your subject professor.

Ok, it seems that the quote was too hard. It was Qwark in PlayStation Al-Stars Battle Royale. A new one:
[quote=I'm doing the fandub again!]I guess reading wasn't your subject professor.

YAY!
Qwark in Vid-Comic 1.

YAY!
Qwark in Vid-Comic 1.
UYA quote as you wished emoji

[quote=Don't infest our forum Swifty]Plasma Man has been here since he was Plasma Boy.[/quote]

Is it from Size Matters? this isn't a guess, I'm just cutting the posabilities down

Is it from Size Matters? this isn't a guess, I'm just cutting the posabilities down

You wish emoji

That was Clank on Ratchet Deadlocked.

EDIT: That was Clank on Dreadzone contestants in Ratchet Deadlocked. That is grammatically correct too. emoji