Thread: General Chat

I just were in the supermarket, they did have Shake a Coke and regular. No PlayStation versionsemoji

Hehehe.. "Shake Dat Coke" emoji

(sorry i just had to post that)

I just were in the supermarket, they did have Shake a Coke and regular. No PlayStation versionsemoji

Hehe emoji emoji

It'll blow up in my hands if I'd do thatemoji

It'll blow up in my hands if I'd do thatemoji

User image

Something like that idd. xD

Sometimes I have these little Gazeuse bottles. I remember dropping one and I ran outside. Opened it and braced myself. There was nearly nothing left in the bottleemoji

Something like that idd. xD

Sometimes I have these little Gazeuse bottles. I remember dropping one and I ran outside. Opened it and braced myself. There was nearly nothing left in the bottleemoji

Haha, i did 8 mentos into a diet coke (light) emoji

Oh right. I saw that on TV once.

I also saw a can of vanille Cola, I think I'm gonna get a can next friday. No reasonemoji

Oh right. I saw that on TV once.

I also saw a can of vanille Cola, I think I'm gonna get a can next friday. No reasonemoji

I know cherry coke but i never drinked Coke Vanille, that don't sell that in Belgium… emoji

I saw another pic of the Zero's, with French text. Its either Canada or they'll hit Europe some time too!emoji

Well… they only have cans of vanille here. My mum ordered it in a restaurant in France a few weeks ago. I took a sip and tasted quite nice!

I saw another pic of the Zero's, with French text. Its either Canada or they'll hit Europe some time too!emoji

Can you post a picture of that please?

Can you post a picture of that please?

Sure:

User image

Reminds me of the fact that I don't drink any kind of coke emoji
So whatever Coca-Cola tries, I am not converting, and by the way I didin't ever play Uncharted, I don't know from whichh game Cole McGrath is… and who the heck is Kat? emoji
So, nice try CC, but you failed again.
(And go somewhere with how coke helps with stomach aches emoji )

I don't drink coke, but the PSAllStars art is quite a cool thing to have on a coke can. The only reason for the existence of coke is so you can shake the can and make it FSSSSSST! everywhere. Considering how well it cleans stuff, like chrome, I'm not convinced I want to drink it emoji

Cole is from Infamous and Kat from the Vita exclusive Grafity Rush. emoji

Deleted user

Those are some nice cans!

I'll see myself out now.