Thread: General Chat

I decided to start a blog/news site about Ratchet & Clank. I will write there about any Ratchet & Clank Related news. Tell me what you think of it:
http://ratchetandclank-all4blog.blogspot.com/

Maybe we can become partners, RatchetMerch & you blog emoji emoji

Well, I can add a link to your site and you can add a link to my site. Other than that, I don't really see how could our sites co-operate.

I will add a link later to my site, and if you want i can make a logo for the blog, and i'm good with site design, i know that RatchetMerch has a stupid design, but i'm gonna change it later… So if you want, i will always help you emoji

EDIT: What about the comic fandub???

Glad you still remember about that emoji Yeah, last week I was just tired of working on in but fortunatly on this Friday I finished a pretty hard part of it. Today I'll do (really, rhis time I will) the ending and send you a file (along with the images from wich I would like you to do that site's logo). Thanks for your help!

So you gonna send me the sound en the comic images, and the images i have to use for the logo? Allright, great! And if you want that I help you with the site design, just ask emoji

It was a fan-made website from a Ratchet Galaxy member who hasn't been on in months. His account name was Hennaman (give or take a few n's here are there)

I just completely forgot about it. It was an okay website, and I think it was due for an update soon ages ago.

How about that Podcast?

It was a fan-made website from a Ratchet Galaxy member who hasn't been on in months. His account name was Hennaman (give or take a few n's here are there)

I just completely forgot about it. It was an okay website, and I think it was due for an update soon ages ago.

How about that Podcast?

What podcast?

A Podcast planned by a guy named Ratchet25 to give more life to Insomniac Moon, it would feature him, Hennamann and Red-Dragon talking about the latest R&C stuff, he even made a cover-art.
It never came to be…

A Podcast planned by a guy named Ratchet25 to give more life to Insomniac Moon, it would feature him, Hennamann and Red-Dragon talking about the latest R&C stuff, he even made a cover-art.
It never came to be…

Oh… Sad story emoji emoji

Maybe we can start a podcast emoji

PS: @Kubak12, when can I expect the files? And good news, i don't have to go to school tommorrow so I can work on it the full day emoji

It never came to be…

Only if you have a PS3 mic and a way to capture good quality sound from a PS3 :desole:

It never came to be…

Only if you have a PS3 mic and a way to capture good quality sound from a PS3 :desole:

Haha, i was just joking emoji

Is there a french version of Insomniac moons ? Or a original version with french subtitles ?

No, Insomniac Moon was created by a Norweigen, and lost activity in 2 months or so…

No, Insomniac Moon was created by a Norweigen, and lost activity in 2 months or so…

Can you give a link to that site please? (Yay, my 1000th post!)

(Yay, my 1000th post!)

Congratulation i give you… the posibility to be hapy because you have sent your 1000th post emoji

Here: http://insomniac-moon.ucoz.com/

Here: http://insomniac-moon.ucoz.com/

Thanks! It's just right that Starship Phoenix fansite, it stopped…

EDIT: It's funny, cause i started to make the forum for RatchetMerch two days ago emoji
It's not a forum like the RG one, it will be to ask thigs & sell things and some other things.