Thread: General Chat

And I see a Nexus pre-order ^^

And I see a Nexus pre-order ^^

Yes, indeed!

EDIT: When I was going home, i saw that there was a Jak 3 resin figure! I'm gonna ask what's the price when i'm gonna get Nexus emoji
How much do you think it's gonna be?

I hate it!
I was banned on IG a few months ago, I created a new account yesterday, and I was following the rules… They banned me again because i linked to RG and they saw that i was the creater of the thread emoji Can they not just give me a second chance, i was not doing anything wrong emojiemoji

Deleted user

I don't think they like anyone linking to this site because you can download soundtracks and other R&C media here. It's a shame they didn't just give you a warning first, though.

I don't think they like anyone linking to this site because you can download soundtracks and other R&C media here. It's a shame they didn't just give you a warning first, though.

Yeah, just emoji

Serious??? They just banned my IP adress, i can never watch the IG site again emoji It's Detroit's work… emojiemoji

Actually, IG used our content in their ItN teases.

Huh??

Huh??

Those Thugs 4 Less cutscenes they posted on twitter were RG's.

Huh??

Those Thugs 4 Less cutscenes they posted on twitter were RG's.

Oh, cool emoji
But the IG forums have nothing to do with IG…

Yeah! Tommorow is FACTS! Can't wait, this year it's 24000 m2! And Ubisoft is gonna be there with a lot of goodies, Game Mania is gonna be there with a lot of goodies, …
Oh, i emoji it!

Everybody loves goodies!emoji

Everybody loves goodies!emoji

Yeah, i hope that I will get a lot of merchandise emoji Gonna show you guys all my stuff tommorrow emoji