Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Thought it was a nice idea to start thies thread! Tell us what you are playing!

I'm playing:

Subway Surfers (Android)
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
The Sims 3 (Mac)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS3)
Spyro 1, 2 & 3 (PS3)
Playstation All-Stars Island (IOS)

I kinda play one game a time. Atm I'm bussy with Mass Effect 2, it quickly became on of my very favorite video gaming franchises. Its also one of the very few games I play the sidequest for because I actually want toemoji

I <3 Mass Effect

I kinda play one game a time. Atm I'm bussy with Mass Effect 2, it quickly became on of my very favorite video gaming franchises. Its also one of the very few games I play the sidequest for because I actually want toemoji

I <3 Mass Effect

Mostly, i also play one game at a time, but on also play games on my phone, and i don't like the WII, but i don't have a playstation at my moms house so it's the only gameconsole i have there… And i already played the R&C collection, but i'm doing it again cause i'm stuck on The Last of Us and i downloaded Spyro a month ago, it's just a cool game to play 5-10 mins emoji

Right now I'm playing:
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction: Challange Mode (Golden Groovitron rules people)
Uncharted 2: First playthrough
DuckTales Remastered: Completing more difficulity levels

I'm playing a bunch of other games right now too, but those others rather occasionally.

Right now I'm playing:
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction: Challange Mode (Golden Groovitron rules people)
Uncharted 2: First playthrough
DuckTales Remastered: Completing more difficulity levels

I'm playing a bunch of other games right now too, but those others rather occasionally.

Uncharted 2 was really one of the best games i ever played!

Uncharted 2 was really one of the best games i ever played!

Yeah, it rocks.

I have finally beaten those first two "purple asian monster-humans" in Shambala and I'm going further into the ruins.

I must say it's the first "mature" game I played. I got into the "real gaming" around two years ago with QfB (that's why I love the game so much) so I was ratchet interested in platformers like Ratchet, Sly, Jak and Sonic.

Jack and Daxter: the precursor legacy

Jack and Daxter: the precursor legacy

And? Like it? I don't know if i have to buy the collection? Is it worth it?

Yeah, it rocks.

I have finally beaten those first two "purple asian monster-humans" in Shambala and I'm going further into the ruins.

I must say it's the first "mature" game I played. I got into the "real gaming" around two years ago with QfB (that's why I love the game so much) so I was ratchet interested in platformers like Ratchet, Sly, Jak and Sonic.

Uncharted 2 is my favorite in the series. What a fine story and Elena still looks the way I like her best. In 3 they decided to change her eyes a little, but I like them better in 1 and 2.

Yeah, it rocks.

Uncharted 2 is my favorite in the series. What a fine story and Elena still looks the way I like her best. In 3 they decided to change her eyes a little, but I like them better in 1 and 2.

I didn't played Uncharted 1 and Golden Abbys. Is Uncharted 1 worth buying it? Oh man i want to much games :o

Deleted user

At the moment, the only game I'm playing is Rayman Legends. It's been a lot of fun so far and pretty challenging, too!

At the moment, the only game I'm playing is Rayman Legends. It's been a lot of fun so far and pretty challenging, too!

I played one Rayman game, but i can't remember wich one emoji Oh man, i really want to much games!

I didn't played Uncharted 1 and Golden Abbys. Is Uncharted 1 worth buying it? Oh man i want to much games :o

Sure! They both are. Uncharted 1 was great, a little scary at a certain point, but since you played TLoU I don't think you are scared as eary as I am. Golden Abyss might nog have been made by Naughty Dog, it sure did feel like one! Unlike the High Impact Jak & Daxter games…

I'm going through Overlord 2 atm. Also playing Spyro - Year of the Dragon on and off. Oh and Little Big Planet 2

Sure! They both are. Uncharted 1 was great, a little scary at a certain point, but since you played TLoU I don't think you are scared as eary as I am. Golden Abyss might nog have been made by Naughty Dog, it sure did feel like one! Unlike the High Impact Jak & Daxter games…

Allright… I'm gonna buy Uncharted 1 soon emoji Did you played The Last of Us? It's a little scary indeed!