Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Oh, and me. I need €600 for a PS4 and a few games and things I want. emoji

But there are rumors for a PS4 & PS Vita pack for 'only' €500 so maybe i'm gonna buy that…

That would be cool, more people would get a Vita then.

I bought my Vita a few weeks ago. I now have Sly 4, PS Allstars, Uncharted GA, ACIII Lib and HD Metal Gear. I already had the first two on PS3, but those and Uncharted sure were the reason I got a Vita. No regrets.emoji

That would be cool, more people would get a Vita then.

I bought my Vita a few weeks ago. I now have Sly 4, PS Allstars, Uncharted GA, ACIII Lib and HD Metal Gear. I already had the first two on PS3, but those and Uncharted sure were the reason I got a Vita. No regrets.emoji

Oh man i want the PS4 & PSV, and is PS AS BR a cool game??

Gonna start again in The Last of Us next weekend!

Good luck! And if you are really really stuck, no idea what to do but wanna keep going. There is YouTube ^^

Good luck! And if you are really really stuck, no idea what to do but wanna keep going. There is YouTube ^^

YouTube always helps me emoji

Mass Effect 2 credits rolled of my scree yesterday. What a game! Replaying Mass Effect 3 now!emoji

I've been playing back through the first "Ratchet & Clank" game; partially because it's a very long time since I played any of the games and I wanted to experience a bit of nostalgia, and partly because there are still some trophies on the HD version that I want to unlock.

I've also been playing "Injustice: Gods Among Us", which, for those who don't know, is a Mortal Kombat style fighting game, but with DC characters (Batman, Superman, Nightwing etc.) since I love the DC Universe - especially Richard Grayson (The original Robin, then later Nightwing; hence my profile picture being Robin as he appeared in the Young Justice TV series…emoji

A friend of mine sent me codes for the Deep Silver Humble Bundle for my 18th birthday back in July, meaning I have "Dead Island", "Saints Row 2" Saints Row 3" and a bunch of other games I've never heard of. Unfortunately, many of those games were poorly ported to PC, meaning "Saints Row 3" is the only one that runs particularly well on my computer. But I've been playing a lot of that too lately and trying to get 100% completion… I gave up at 98% though! emoji

So yeah, I've been playing a lot of games lately since I've had more time on my hands because I'm having a gap year out of education… I really need to find something more useful to do with my time…

Deleted user

I'm playing Jak 2 again after taking a long hiatus…it's still kicking my butt and stealing my lunch money. Back to Precursor Legacy!

Mass Effect 2 credits rolled of my scree yesterday. What a game! Replaying Mass Effect 3 now!emoji

Succes!!

I've been playing back through the first "Ratchet & Clank" game; partially because it's a very long time since I played any of the games and I wanted to experience a bit of nostalgia, and partly because there are still some trophies on the HD version that I want to unlock.

I also,played them all again, it was awesome emoji

So, I'm playing:
League of Legends - Only worth when playing with friends.
Jak 3 - I still think that Jak 2 was better but still worth it.
LittleBigPlanet - Creating day and night emoji

I really want to play Going Commando again, I couldn't play it since it keptt crashing on PS3, and I didn't play it much then om PS2 emoji

So, I'm playing:
League of Legends - Only worth when playing with friends.
Jak 3 - I still think that Jak 2 was better but still worth it.
LittleBigPlanet - Creating day and night emoji

I really want to play Going Commando again, I couldn't play it since it keptt crashing on PS3, and I didn't play it much then om PS2 emoji

Good luck with Jak 3! And LBP is so cool!

Yea I was playing LBP today on the bus. Super-wicked game.

Yea I was playing LBP today on the bus. Super-wicked game.

PSP or PS Vita? I love playing the R&C worlds in LBP emoji