Thread: What is your favorite music?

Wich music do you like? I like Dubstep, Pop & Rock. Last Wednsday, i went to Selena Gomez! I love her emoji And there was another band playing before named 'TimeFlies', and they are amazing! You really have to give them a try!

User image

Humm, well I like pop, rock, some country and western and meditation-y stuff. Sadly the bands I like don't tour anymore.

Queen and the beatles are missing band members. The eagles occasionally tour, but not in the UK. Pink Floyd aren't around anymore. Paul McCartney is still going, but so is his voice emoji Don't know about Dire Straits.

My taste in music is so oooold. emoji

I've got it somehow the same as Red Dragon… and I don't like dubstep. I think it's good as a scenery music or soundtracks etc. but I couldn't stand listening to it as my fav music emoji

Humm, well I like pop, rock, some country and western and meditation-y stuff. Sadly the bands I like don't tour anymore.

Queen and the beatles are missing band members. The eagles occasionally tour, but not in the UK. Pink Floyd aren't around anymore. Paul McCartney is still going, but so is his voice emoji Don't know about Dire Straits.

I also like (A little bit) old music, i like Johnny Cash & John Foggerty, and much more!

I'm prefering classic rock too, I know all these bands thanks to my dad emoji But don't complain about Paul's voice. I've been on his concert at the beggining of this summer (his first gig in Poland ever) - Macca was playing, singing and for the most of time standing (with the exception of songs he played on a piano)… for three hours without any break! Despite his age he still tours and just announced a new album - you can't ask for more :oui:

I agree, it's great he's still going, but it's just a bit of shame his voice isn't as good as it was when he was in the beatles and wings. Kinda to be expected tho emoji Love the way he sings.

His voice isn't that good anymore, but he's still a very good singer! SOmeone else fan from Johnny Cash?

I like him in the Highwaymen, but I love him singing Riders in the Sky. Incredible!

I'm terrible with music, somethings I hate other things I love. Usually I listen to video game or movie music. But also things like Florence & The Machine, Mark Petrie, Two Steps From Hell and Ellie Goulding. emoji

I'm terrible with music, somethings I hate other things I love. Usually I listen to video game or movie music. But also things like Florence & The Machine, Mark Petrie, Two Steps From Hell and Ellie Goulding. emoji

I also listen to Ellie Goulding! And i love (almost) all the genres, but i don't like Justin Bieber emoji

Neither do I. Though I still am a Tribute Twihard that is with Snow White's Army. Aka a Twilight/Hunger Games/Snow White & The Huntsman fanemoji

Ot.
Goulding's great. I actually 'uncovered' her thought Twilight. I especially like Bittersweet (Twilight), Your Biggest Mistake and Guns & Horses. <3

Neither do I. Though I still am a Tribute Twihard that is with Snow White's Army. Aka a Twilight/Hunger Games/Snow White & The Huntsman fanemoji

Ot.
Goulding's great. I actually 'uncovered' her thought Twilight. I especially like Bittersweet (Twilight), Your Biggest Mistake and Guns & Horses. <3

Maybe i should made another thread 'What movies do you like' emoji I also like twilight, but also sci-fi, horror, thriller and comedy! I'm also a big fan from Green Day. I also made another thread a few hours ago 'What videogames are you currently playing'.

PS: I also posted something new in the General chat emoji It's about PS All-Stars Island.

Deleted user

Hello i like Daft Punk (get lucky) !