Thread: Anybody with "Qwarkish" voice?

Does it usually take that long to upload?

I don't know… Is it almost done?

So, what do you guys think? emoji

So, what do you guys think? emoji

It sounds good!

Nice! Sorry I didn't wait longer, but you offered your help just when I finished mixing the whole thing. I can still "reQwark" it thought, but that would be next weekend (I've got a shool after all). Windows Movie Maker (yes, WMM, I don't have any better program) is saving the video right now, so "stay tuned".

Nice! Sorry I didn't wait longer, but you offered your help just when I finished mixing the whole thing. I can still "reQwark" it thought, but that would be next weekend (I've got a shool after all). Windows Movie Maker (yes, WMM, I don't have any better program) is saving the video right now, so "stay tuned".

I am very curious! emoji

Nice! I especially love the music work emoji

The voices are a bit quiet though..
Well, i would do the voice of Qwark if you want me to emoji

Sure, record all the lines and send me emoji I'll put it all together.

Yep, will do that, but it might take some time, busy schedule next week emoji

I can't wait for the next part!

No prob emoji

I can't wait for the next part!

Well, right now we're planning on doing the same pages, just with aster's voice instead of mine, but continuing the project (maybe even making the whole comic book after all) is not a bad idea. I'll just have to find people to do many voices (I can't make them all) and make a new topic. There will be a problem with Talwyn and Sasha thought - HeatherGrace is the only active female user around here… Anyway, right now it's just a small single person fandub. And thanks for all the kind words guys!