Thread: Anybody with "Qwarkish" voice?

So, the thing is I'm making my own fandub of the first pages of R&C: Ears of War comic book and althrough I managed to do Ratchet and Clank's voices, I suck at Qwark (or, I suck at R&C, and even more on Qwark). I'm looking for someone who would make a good CQ impression. Good microphone is required, since even my bad voice on a good microphone is better than a good voice with a "telephone" quality. Anyone willing to help emoji

Sorry, my girl voice won't help. But i'd love to hear your project when its done!

Thanks, I've got most Ratchet and Clank recording done. If I do it well I might continue fandubbing the comics and then I would make a use of Talwyn's voice emoji But it's still maybe.

Great idea!

Sadly I can't do good old CQ, but I did use to read out the lines in my crappy impressions of all the characters. I did Zogg and Vorn the best because we don't know what they sound like (although we now what Vorn sounds like now…emoji

What you should do is go through all the footage/audio of the characters speaking (or voice actors doing the voices) and piece togather the words you can until you get it sounding right.

If you spend ages on it and do a really good job, it would be wicked!

You should record a PSP going through the comic too, it's pretty cool.

What you should do is go through all the footage/audio of the characters speaking (or voice actors doing the voices) and piece togather the words you can until you get it sounding right.

If you spend ages on it and do a really good job, it would be wicked!

I was rather willing do the voices myself, althrough what you suggested is a really good idea. Besides, I've done a similar thing with my voice clips, mixing different takes together to make them sound right. If I won't find any Qwark I'll have to do it myself after all…

It will probably take ages though. However if done right it could be the best thing ever!

Oh no, my voice can't do that :P

hahaha, I could imagine everyone that reads this will try and say something like Qwark outloud and just go "oh, dear god no" that Jim Ward guy is pretty skilled.

hahaha, I could imagine everyone that reads this will try and say something like Qwark outloud and just go "oh, dear god no" that Jim Ward guy is pretty skilled.

User image User image

Jim Ward is made to be Qwarks voice emoji

There's no escape then emoji - I'll have to be Qwark…
Or, I'll save some money and hire Jim to do the job emoji

Haha you can ask him emoji

Just put your hand over your nose and mouth. Good luck!emoji

emoji That just doesn't work emoji

PS: Nobody is posting a reply on the General chat emoji emoji

@Heather, allright… i tried! Check out my vine emoji

User image

Did you add a sound to the video? Cause I can't hear it (it might be caused by my poor PC as well).