-Sly Cooper
-Jak
-Daxter (for his humor) emoji
-Nathan Drake

…more perso !!

Thank you, bye !!

Almost all R&C characters emoji From what game is Leonardo di Lombixio? emoji

A character in my imagination !!

Oh, sorry, it was not translated well… But now i understand you!

I not speak very good !!

Let's go !!
-Leonardo di Lombixio (come me imagination) emoji
-Ratchet
-Clank
-Alister Azimuth
-Sly Cooper
-Jak
-Daxter (for his humor) emoji
-Nathan Drake

…more perso !!

Thank you, bye !!

Almost all R&C characters emoji From what game is Leonardo di Lombixio? emoji

A character in my imagination !!

Oh, sorry, it was not translated well… But now i understand you!

I not speak very good !!

No problem, i like it that you come to the English site!

Deleted user

Thank you !!

Thank you !!

No problem!

Prepare for a (nearly full) main character run. 1 per franchise ^^

Fox McCloud, StarFox
Ratchet, what franchie would that be?
Sly Cooper, Sly
My FemShep, Mass Effect
Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
Elena Fisher, Uncharted
Lara Croft, Tomb Raider

Almost all Uncharted characters are cool/funny! My dad loves Final Fantasy, but i never played it, is a nice game?

Well… mixed. Of all the 36 billion different Final Fantasies I only like XIII (aka 13). And especially the first one. The 2nd was a big downfall because it completely altered what XIII-1 had started. I kinda took the A Crack in Time concept but way worse. I wonder if Lightning Returns (XIII-3) will be any better.

Complicated games. But XIII sure is one of the finest games I have ever played. And have played many games in my life!

Prepare for a (nearly full) main character run. 1 per franchise ^^

Fox McCloud, StarFox
Ratchet, what franchie would that be?
Sly Cooper, Sly
My FemShep, Mass Effect
Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
Elena Fisher, Uncharted
Lara Croft, Tomb Raider

Almost all Uncharted characters are cool/funny! My dad loves Final Fantasy, but i never played it, is a nice game?

Well… mixed. Of all the 36 billion different Final Fantasies I only like XIII (aka 13). And especially the first one. The 2nd was a big downfall because it completely altered what XIII-1 had started. I kinda took the A Crack in Time concept but way worse. I wonder if Lightning Returns (XIII-3) will be any better.

Complicated games. But XIII sure is one of the finest games I have ever played. And have played many games in my life!

Maybe i should give it a try, i have 13, and 2 ff's for the PS2. And how the heck do younhave time to play all these games? And you really need to be roch to buy all that stuff, i was always wondering how you do it! Tell us your secret! emoji

In no particular order…

Cole
Ratchet
Daxter
Rayman
Solid Snake
Nathan Drake
Sully
Colonel Radec
Errol
Dr. Nefarious
Qwark
Damos
Daxter
Otacon

Good choice! Cole & Sully are awesome emoji

Indeed, in U3 when Sully died I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and when he was alive I was very happy.

I hope the new main character in inFamous is cool like Cole. He looks okay. I've been getting more interested every time I see a new video (NEON POWERS!)

Otacon was very close to not going on the list, because he cries ALOT, but then again anyone with such bad luck with girls is probably sure to cry alot emoji

In no particular order…

Cole
Ratchet
Daxter
Rayman
Solid Snake
Nathan Drake
Sully
Colonel Radec
Errol
Dr. Nefarious
Qwark
Damos
Daxter
Otacon

Good choice! Cole & Sully are awesome emoji

Indeed, in U3 when Sully died I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and when he was alive I was very happy.

I hope the new main character in inFamous is cool like Cole. He looks okay. I've been getting more interested every time I see a new video (NEON POWERS!)

Otacon was very close to not going on the list, because he cries ALOT, but then again anyone with such bad luck with girls is probably sure to cry alot emoji

Never saw that trailer emoji And indeed, he looks okay! His powers looks awesome! Oh man… I really want a PS4 & PSV, but i don't have enough money…

Maybe i should give it a try, i have 13, and 2 ff's for the PS2. And how the heck do younhave time to play all these games? And you really need to be roch to buy all that stuff, i was always wondering how you do it! Tell us your secret! emoji

I'm a hunter. I hunt for good deals and prices. emoji

''Oh, how did you get that rare Mega Man 1 for NES''
''What a fun question. I payed €1 at a fleamarket!''

But I've been playing games since I was 3 and collecting since I was 6. Those are a lot of years to buy stuff in. And it might not be the right topic, but I just got a great deal on my (potential) best buy of the year!

User image

Oh, I also used to peel garlic for money. Though I've recently upgraded to receptionist. emoji

I'm a hunter. I hunt for good deals and prices. emoji

''Oh, how did you get that rare Mega Man 1 for NES''
''What a fun question. I payed €1 at a fleamarket!''

But I've been playing games since I was 3 and collecting since I was 6. Those are a lot of years to buy stuff in. And it might not be the right topic, but I just got a great deal on my (potential) best buy of the year!

User image

Oh, I also used to peel garlic for money. Though I've recently upgraded to receptionist. emoji

You are so lucky! I'm gonna search @ 'Rommelmarkten' ( emoji ) for cheap prices! I already did a few but never founded something emoji I wich i had your collection! emoji

In no particular order:

Ratchet
Percival Tachyon
Tawlyn
Cole Macgrath
Alister Azimuth
Orvus
The Plumber
Nathan Hale
Ezio Auditore
Esteban(Steve) Cortez
Pox
Crypto
Jeff "Joker" Moreau
EDI

Long list but there you go (yes I know I dont have clank on that list :P )

In no particular order:

Ratchet
Percival Tachyon
Tawlyn
Cole Macgrath
Alister Azimuth
Orvus
The Plumber
Nathan Hale
Ezio Auditore
Esteban(Steve) Cortez
Pox
Crypto
Jeff "Joker" Moreau
EDI

Long list but there you go (yes I know I dont have clank on that list :P )

That's a long list… emoji

Alister Azimuth

emoji I don't like Azimuth. He's mean to Ratchet!

Hahaha, no but seriously he thinks he's so cool and boss and all he does is stuff people's lives up! I mean sure he never intends on doing any harm to anyone, but he just does. And he doesn't stand back and look at what he's done as bad he just brushes it off and says 'I CAN FIX IT!' often times forgetting Ratchet is even there. He is indeed one of the more complicated and elaborate characters we have seen in the games. It's these flaws which make him a good character.