Thread: Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

When is part 2 coming? Do you already have all the voice 'Dubbers', and did they already send it to you? You just have to emoji say when you are ready! emoji

So Filipuntik and aster, can you tell when should I expect your records?

@kubak12, do you already know where we gonna post the videos? And maybe i can make a teaser for the nedt comics with all the names from the voices…

@Kubak12 I sent you a mail with a "sample". Just for you to know emoji

I don't know how your voice is gonna be! I'm very curious!

I can't really tell, but i think i could have time to do it wednesday emoji

I can't really tell, but i think i could have time to do it wednesday emoji

Okay… Maybe i can make a teaser for the next comic? With the names from the voices, and a few images from the comic and a soundtrack on the background?

You… don't want to know emoji

Haha! Can't wait to hear it emoji

Okay… Maybe i can make a teaser for the next comic? With the names from the voices, and a few images from the comic and a soundtrack on the background?

I'd love to hear it but belive me or not, my access to my e-mail box is limited to the time my dad is not on the stationary PC (I'm left with 12 years old laptop…emoji. So I'm still waiting for it but I'll let you know what I think soon.

To be fair, I'm not looking for anything related with the next issues until we finish the first one. As soon as I get aster's job I'll begin rework on the first part (I shall start working on the continuation tomorrow), so I hope I'll have all the audio you need by the end of this week. In a meantime, you can think of how you want the trailer to look and let me know when we're finished with the first issue. BTW, guys, I STILL NEED MORE VOICES. Please help.

I'd love to hear it but belive me or not, my access to my e-mail box is limited to the time my dad is not on the stationary PC (I'm left with 12 years old laptop…emoji. So I'm still waiting for it but I'll let you know what I think soon.

To be fair, I'm not looking for anything related with the next issues until we finish the first one. As soon as I get aster's job I'll begin rework on the first part (I shall start working on the continuation tomorrow), so I hope I'll have all the audio you need by the end of this week. In a meantime, you can think of how you want the trailer to look and let me know when we're finished with the first issue. BTW, guys, I STILL NEED MORE VOICES. Please help.

I really can't do a voice emoji i'm really bad emoji

Ok, I agree - you've got the most childish voice on the forum emoji Don't take that wrong, but I think you should voice one of the boys, or even both of them - you will fit perfectly. And reffering to your question, I want all the lines of a certain character to be spoke by a single person. And by the way, why are there only three people active on this except me - Ratchetruler, Lombaxdude… I could really use your help. I don't want 75% of roles to be spoke by me…

PS.
Dzień Dobry means "Good Day" Filip, and that doesn't really fit right now emoji

It doesn't start… the vid. emoji

Ok, I agree - you've got the most childish voice on the forum emoji Don't take that wrong, but I think you should voice one of the boys, or even both of them - you will fit perfectly. And reffering to your question, I want all the lines of a certain character to be spoke by a single person. And by the way, why are there only three people active on this except me - Ratchetruler, Lombaxdude… I could really use your help. I don't want 75% of roles to be spoke by me…

PS.
Dzień Dobry means "Good Day" Filip, and that doesn't really fit right now emoji

Can you send 'e the text lines please, then i can record them and send them to tou emoji And everyone is saying to me that my voice is getting 'older' emoji