Thread: Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

As I said when they are ready. And I don't have time to complete them right now.

Sorry, no problem!

Ok, since it's Friday I can get back to work. The video might be out this weekend, but I still have no word from Filipuntik. Are you still going to voice the "burger guy"? And for the others, you can still catch the role of Artemis and second burger guy.

Ok, since it's Friday I can get back to work. The video might be out this weekend, but I still have no word from Filipuntik. Are you still going to voice the "burger guy"? And for the others, you can still catch the role of Artemis and second burger guy.

I'm gonna ask him in chat.

So, how is it going with the new Version? emoji

So, how is it going with the new Version? emoji

Good question!

Nice, I already have your voice in aster (as I said before) and I'm near the end of a comic book. Then, I'll have to see if Filipuntik will be able to send me his line (if not I'll do it or find someone else to do it) and give my work to gerbensteyaert so he can do the visuals (I'll send him a ready sound track with all the lines, music and sound effects).

Nice, I already have your voice in aster (as I said before) and I'm near the end of a comic book. Then, I'll have to see if Filipuntik will be able to send me his line (if not I'll do it or find someone else to do it) and give my work to gerbensteyaert so he can do the visuals (I'll send him a ready sound track with all the lines, music and sound effects).

Okay, super! Maybe you can tell me what you want that i do like what effects i have to use and if i have to put credits at the end of the video…

Well, I don't really think about much transistion effects, but as for the credits, sure, I'll send you all the info to put in it.

Well, I don't really think about much transistion effects, but as for the credits, sure, I'll send you all the info to put in it.

Allright, thanks!

What about the comic fandub?

I see you still remember about it emoji I'll continue the work tomorrow. Hope to send you files on Saturday.

I see you still remember about it emoji I'll continue the work tomorrow. Hope to send you files on Saturday.

Allright! Ofcourse i remember emoji Thanks!

Ok, since people who were supposed to do the burger station clients can't do it, I'm looking forward someone who could voice these guys. Don't be affraid that you've got childish voice, since that's exactly what I'm looking for emoji

Ok, since people who were supposed to do the burger station clients can't do it, I'm looking forward someone who could voice these guys. Don't be affraid that you've got childish voice, since that's exactly what I'm looking for emoji

Maybe you can do it yourself emoji

Maybe you can do it yourself emoji

As well as I can do Ratchet, Clank, Artemis, Vorn and many other characters emoji I was just looking for some other voices. Right now I am in the moment when Ratchet is stopped by one of these giant robots. Teleportation to Zogg will happen in any moment. So stay tuned, since you'll have the sound tomorrow for sure emoji