Thread: Assassins Creed - Official Thread

User image

Post here things about Assassins Creed: 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelation, 3, Black Flag, …

Didnt like AC3 at all, horrible character, took too long to really get in to it properly, horrible locations and horrible story :P gonna hold off getting black flag for a long while, if i even get it at all.

Didnt like AC3 at all, horrible character, took too long to really get in to it properly, horrible locations and horrible story :P gonna hold off getting black flag for a long while, if i even get it at all.

I never played any ACs…

I never played any ACs…

They are definetely worth getting, though i wouldnt bother getting the first one, as for AC3 it had its fans, its just not the most liked AC game, in other words i just like the ones with Ezio in them :P

I never played any ACs…

They are definetely worth getting, though i wouldnt bother getting the first one, as for AC3 it had its fans, its just not the most liked AC game, in other words i just like the ones with Ezio in them :P

I'm gonna try it. Ever. Maybe.

I bought ACIII: Liberation, my very first Vita game. It was cool, but just the parts where you play as the Assassin Persona. And what's up with the sci-fi stuff? Sometimes I'm just walking in a section when suddenly a robotic enhanced voice starts talking and you transport to a dreamworld etc. No idea what the heck was going on there, I still don't.emoji

Buyed the first AC game, and I love it!

I also got it last week, was only €5. But there are a few other games I wanna play first.

I also got it last week, was only €5. But there are a few other games I wanna play first.

For me it was 4,98 emoji

Ah, yes. Same for me. But I didn't get the 2 cents backemoji

Ah, yes. Same for me. But I didn't get the 2 cents backemoji

Oh no emoji
You need to return!

In Holland you never get it back. I have a pile of useless 1c from Germany. emoji

I bought ACIII: Liberation, my very first Vita game. It was cool, but just the parts where you play as the Assassin Persona. And what's up with the sci-fi stuff? Sometimes I'm just walking in a section when suddenly a robotic enhanced voice starts talking and you transport to a dreamworld etc. No idea what the heck was going on there, I still don't.emoji

You need to play the other ones to understand that emoji

Is there someone that readed a AC comic, wich one, and did you liked it?

I have never played a single AC game for even a second… but I'm pretty sure they are all set in the present or near future, and the character you play as is a guy who is hooked up to a machine which allows him to play as is relatives from back in the days, and they were mostly a bunch of Assassins.