Thread: Minecraft

User image

Talk and chat about Minecraft! Do you also love Minecraft? I do! And it's coming to PS4! If you want i can give you a tour in my castle emoji

The French community also like the game! emoji We had a Ratchet Galaxy server but we had to stop it because of many problems.
We reproduced some Ratchet & Clank worlds like Metropolis, Florana and some multiplayer map from Up Your Arsenal. (sorry for my bad english)

The French community also like the game! emoji We had a Ratchet Galaxy server but we had to stop it because of many problems.
We reproduced some Ratchet & Clank worlds like Metropolis, Florana and some multiplayer map from Up Your Arsenal. (sorry for my bad english)

Your English is good! But why did you guys stop it? Can you not start it again?

We had to stop it because we were victims of hack attacks so the staff couldn't work like this. I think we shoud restart the server with a whitelist but the administrator doesn't think so.
Even though we had stopped the server, we always keep our constructions. emoji

We had to stop it because we were victims of hack attacks so the staff couldn't work like this. I think we shoud restart the server with a whitelist but the administrator didn't think so.
Even though we had stopped the server, we always keep our constructions. emoji

Maybe you guys can upload the map? Please? That would be amazing!

I really don't know if we can upload the map.. we'll see! emoji

I really don't know if we can upload the map.. we'll see! emoji

Thanks!

I talked with the administrator and he told me that nobody will be able to download the map except the staff. I am really sorry for you.

Aww man emoji
Totally wanted to play Metropolis in Minecraft.

We have not yet finished Metropolis, there are a lot of details to do like the decorative buildings, spaceships and so many others…

It would still be awesome emoji
I'd especially like to see the Qwark statue (Assuming you're doing the ToD version).

Allright, no problem! I hope that i can play them someday…

I'd especially like to see the Qwark statue (Assuming you're doing the ToD version).

Oops! I almost forgot the most important, we are doing the first R&C version!

Oops! I almost forgot the most important, we are doing the first R&C version!

Cool emoji
Maybe i'll upload a video of my rollercoaster in MineCraft later emoji