Thread: Minecraft

It was fun for about a week. I mean, it's very fun game but gets pretty boring if you play it daily. But that's just my experience..

It really depends how you play Minecraft… Sure, the Survival mode can get boring quite quickly, but if you play on Creative Mode and come up with good idea of something to build; it can last you a good, long time!..

True. The problem is I'm not very creative, and building something big or difficult is, well, difficult since I don't have any gaming buddies.emoji

I think I know how people are supposed to play Minecraft.

I like making stuff in create mode, like giant houses and stuff, then remaking them in survival piece by piece. I also like playing around in survival with friends. It just seems funner.

I like playing Minecraft in Survival Mode oddly enough, honestly my favourite thing about it is just constantly upgrading my gear and shelter.
Although I guess that's why I've always like Terraria better.

Yes, it's the "constantly" that puts me off Minecraft. The thing is that you can't keep upgrading your gear. It doesn't take long before your stuff is as powerful as it gets.

Minecraft is for creating.
Terraria is for upgrading.

It would be cool to see them combine into a single game. It could be called Teraricraft of Minearia.

Yes, it's the "constantly" that puts me off Minecraft. The thing is that you can't keep upgrading your gear. It doesn't take long before your stuff is as powerful as it gets.

Minecraft is for creating.
Terraria is for upgrading.

It would be cool to see them combine into a single game. It could be called Teraricraft of Minearia.

Not really.
In Minecraft you constantly have to upgrade your gear, even if it is already made of diamond, because it degrades over time.
Not to mention there are more things to upgrade like your shelter/house (although that could just count as creating.)
You can also set personal quests. For example I'm trying to get one of every type item available in the PS3 version of the game.

I consider upgrading the house more creating.

I guess they are booth doing survival in their own way. Minecraft want's you to farm stuff and slowly grow your inventory through making your stuff all just wast away. Such as armour, hunger, equipment and creepers on your creations. Meanwhile Terraria just genuinely has a lot of stuff to do, bosses to kill, and things to mine/craft. But it can be really difficult getting together the required stuff do create these things and fight these monsters, so instead of farming and wearing away your stuff, this game is stretched out by just having really tough baddies.

But my observations could be completely off because I haven't finished Terraria, and I genuinely do suck at staying alive in the game.

Hey!
Yesterday we made a Ratchet statue with a french team in Minecraft. I hope you will enjoy! emoji (click on the pictures)

User image
User image

He's holding a Combustor (weapon from ToD). emoji
We are currently building Metropolis from ToD with this french team and it will be released in 3 weeks. emoji

Man you guys have MAD SKILLS! emoji

Hey!
Yesterday we made a Ratchet statue with a french team in Minecraft. I hope you will enjoy! emoji (click on the pictures)

User image
User image

We are currently building Metropolis from ToD with this french team and it will be released in 3 weeks. emoji

Woah epic :o!

How long did it take you to make?

Hey!

User image
User image

Creativity level: OVER 9000! And good luck in creating Metropolis!