Thread: What are your Expectations of Ratchet & Clank: Into the

I've had mixed reactions after watching the trailer and reading the details of the game. On one hand, the trailer is good in that it actually shows gameplay. But it just looks awkward from a cinematic standpoint, especially in the section where the trailer shows a villain doing some kind of countdown. I was also surprised that Insomniac chose to keep the Full Frontal Assault artstyle. I think it has something to do with the $29.99 price tag since it would be more convenient for Insomniac to work with the same engine. With that being said, the $29.99 price tag implies that the game will be shorter than say, Tools of Destruction, but longer than a game like Full Frontal Assault.

So are you expecting Into the Nexus to be a game that meets the standards of ACiT, UYA, GC, and ToD, or are you expecting it to be barely above the quality of Full Frontal Assault?

Im looking forward to it, i like the fact they are bringing the serious tone and storyline from ToD and ACiT but at the same time keeping the humour and fun it already had.

Im disappointed they are keeping FFA graphics for this game, since its an epilogue to the Future series it would seem right to have ACiT graphics. I was sure IG said they were going back to ACiT grpahics but it doesnt look it.

Anyway im overall looking forward to it, most of all though i hope it brings back the popularity and recognition the franchise deserves, because i really do want more R&C on PS4 emoji

Just because the use the same engine doesn't mean the character models can't change.

I am looking forward to it. I look forward to all Ratchet games way too much though and they always kind of meet my expectations.

I think it's going to be great!
We finally return to the main story-line and the classic gameplay, we've got a variety of new weapons instead of recycled weapons like A4O and FFA had…
Personally I like the A4O/FFA art style, I'm not sure why, maybe it's just a bit more reminiscent of the PS2 games?
The one thing I don't like about what we've seen so far is the Clank gameplay, I was hoping he'd get something more along the lines of the gameplay he had in ACiT instead of some silhouetted 2D sections, but hopefully it will be worth it for the overall quality the rest of the game will provide.
And from what they've said in interviews and things, it sounds like there's going to be a lot of fanservice, which does sound very exciting!
So basically, I'm expecting that it'll probably be one of the best games in the franchise…

I'm really looking forward to this game!! My expectations? Well, it should have a good balance between short and hard. I don't wanna spend just a few hours on it. But I don't think Nexus will have the same fate as A4O or QForce. Insomniac knows what they're doing.

I'm really looking forward to this game!! My expectations? Well, it should have a good balance between short and hard. I don't wanna spend just a few hours on it. But I don't think Nexus will have the same fate as A4O or QForce. Insomniac knows what they're doing.

Same to me. Just can't wait!

I have a good feeling about this one,hopefully it'll return to classic gamepay,crude humour,funny characters,amazing weapons,good storyline.