Thread: Into the Nexus comic

I loved the R&C comics, and i hope that there is coming a new comic. Do you guys want a new comic?
Tell us your opinion! I don't think a new one is coming because TJ Fixman left IG… But there is hope =P

I don't think that a comic is really necessary for this one, as it takes off where ACiT left off.

I don't think that a comic is really necessary for this one, as it takes off where ACiT left off.

Or just a spin off comic… Everything would be okay cause i loved the comics!

They were cool, and anything is possible with Ratchet & Clank!

They were cool, and anything is possible with Ratchet & Clank!

When i heard about the movie is was thinking 'OMG, never thought this would happen' emoji

To be honest, I completely expected it. After seeing how well it turned out as a comic I imagined that it would work well as a movie, then a movie was announced and I was only really surprised that I had completely called it.

To be honest, I completely expected it. After seeing how well it turned out as a comic I imagined that it would work well as a movie, then a movie was announced and I was only really surprised that I had completely called it.

Haha, i always wanted a R&C Movie, but i thought that it would never happen cause game movies almost always flop…

Well lets hope this one does well. I do fear it will be too childish though.

A4O = too childish
ToD / ACiT = just right

Well lets hope this one does well. I do fear it will be too childish though.

A4O = too childish
ToD / ACiT = just right

I trust the movie makers emoji

And A4O was not that bad…

I think that little girl and Ratchet was a bad idea, it just wasn't Ratchet & Clank.

I think that little girl and Ratchet was a bad idea, it just wasn't Ratchet & Clank.

Little girl? About what R&C game are you talking?

The little Tharpod girl from All 4 One, she was clearly thrown in so little kids would enjoy the game more, and to make me more irritated of course.

The little Tharpod girl from All 4 One, she was clearly thrown in so little kids would enjoy the game more, and to make me more irritated of course.

Yeah, but making a "little girl" boss is cool emoji

Oh, that girl emoji

Yeah, but making a "little girl" boss is cool emoji

A Little Girl Boss? You mean Luna from Size Matters? She wasn't a little girl.