Thread: Beyond: Two Souls

Watched the trailer for this game and played the demo.
Its a very impressive game emoji
It has the story, gameplay and soundtrack, I really cant fault it emoji

Anyone else played the game or have an opinion on it?
Ive already pre ordered the special edition of the game emoji

Gee, I want this game! Ever since the trailers it has seemed so cool to me. I've never played Heavy Rain and its not on my list for later either, but Beyond just has it!

Gee, I want this game! Ever since the trailers it has seemed so cool to me. I've never played Heavy Rain and its not on my list for later either, but Beyond just has it!

Heavy Rain never got my attention either, but you described this game exactly as i would: it has it emoji

Its not a day-one buy for me though. €70 for a game is beyond what I can pay. emoji

Its not a day-one buy for me though. €70 for a game is beyond what I can pay. emoji

I ordered off gamestop and the special edition and standard edition were both €50 each :P
Maybe gamestop in Ireland decided to have it cheaper?!

P.S. Love your new sig! emoji

P.S. Love your new sig! emoji

Photoshopped itemoji

A buddy of mine already has and beat the game. I wonder how long it is since it only got released today. It was sold out in my local game store and saw the pre-orders behind the counter. One of them could have been mine.emoji

Deleted user

I played through the demo, and I enjoyed it. No complaints. But I keep hearing so many mixed reviews about the game itself, and, while I rarely ever trust, "professional" reviewers, I'm just going to wait until the game's cheaper before I buy it. Just in case.

I played through the demo, and I enjoyed it. No complaints. But I keep hearing so many mixed reviews about the game itself, and, while I rarely ever trust, "professional" reviewers, I'm just going to wait until the game's cheaper before I buy it. Just in case.

Yh ive read a few reviews myself, but from the ones i read the negative points they had in their reviews seemed a bit harsh (IGN especially). But im like you i rarely trust or even read the reviews.

Of all the reviews ive seen they rate the game from a 6/10 to a 9/10 :P
Quite a mix emoji

I'm gonna wait anyway. I'm saving up again to maybe buy a PS4 next year. When its €30 I'll get it emoji

Guess I'm not the only one:
User image

''Really want this game, but its too expensive for me'' - 21 likes

Guess I'm not the only one:
User image

''Really want this game, but its too expensive for me'' - 21 likes

Wow! A lot of people seem to be the same. The game was delivered on thursday for me :P It wasnt supposed to arrive until next tuesday!
I was so excited :P I hope my ItN pre order arrives days earlier as well emoji

That would be very coolemoji

Have you played it yet? A buddy of mine keeps updating Facebook about his playthrough. I really want this game! But TLoU is a spot above it.

That would be very coolemoji

Have you played it yet? A buddy of mine keeps updating Facebook about his playthrough. I really want this game! But TLoU is a spot above it.

I havent played much of it because I have a few college assignments to do, I wasnt expecting it this early!
But its very good so far emoji
Too early to judge it properly though!

I've decided to get Heavy Rain sometime. The best way to judge if Beyond will be worth an early €65, is to see if I like its gameplay style though Heavy Rain. But so far Beyond looks amazing to me. Gosh, they even have Hans Zimmer for the soundtrack!

Deleted user
I've decided to get Heavy Rain sometime. The best way to judge if Beyond will be worth an early €65, is to see if I like its gameplay style though Heavy Rain. But so far Beyond looks amazing to me. Gosh, they even have Hans Zimmer for the soundtrack!

So awesome…You're killin' me here!