Thread: Beyond: Two Souls

I've decided to get Heavy Rain sometime. The best way to judge if Beyond will be worth an early €65, is to see if I like its gameplay style though Heavy Rain. But so far Beyond looks amazing to me. Gosh, they even have Hans Zimmer for the soundtrack!

Ive never played Heavy Rain :L I normally know straight away if a game is for me or not and Heavy Rain just didnt catch my eye.

I'm thinking about getting Heavy Rain today for €15…

I'm thinking about getting Heavy Rain today for €15…

Heavy Rain is such a laugh emoji
Lots of technical hicups and stuff like that.

After Fuse I don't believe a word about glitches in games anymoreemoji
I'm still condsidering it. Its just a 2 minute walk to the store… this s the only game that can give me an indication about Beyond and much its worth to spend on it. Its a battle between Beyond and The Last of Us. One to buy and maybe one on my Santa wishlist…

Deleted user

Just keep in mind that the game has a ton of QTEs and scripted events. So, it's more like an interactive movie as opposed to a conventional game.

Saw it in the reviews, still looks very interresting to me. I play game for their stories. Heavy Rain looks like Mass Effect… but without the Mass Effect. Sure Heather, that makes sense. At least you get to decide who the characters are and their actions. I like how the icons swable around more when you need to make a quick dessicion.

My game store had 3 of them lying around. One normal and two Move editions. So they're not walking away soon. I'm just gonna beat Resi 5, Hunted and a few others. Than I'll get it if nothing has come in between yet.emoji

Been playing Beyond over the last few days now and its very good, the music adds so much more to it. Its more like an interactive movie as well and the story is so intense, I just love it. I like the decisions you have to make through the game as well.

I also got 2 halloween masks, a t-shirt, the soundtrack, behind the scenes videos and extra gameplay with the pre order so im a happy camper emoji

Deleted user
Been playing Beyond over the last few days now and its very good, the music adds so much more to it. Its more like an interactive movie as well and the story is so intense, I just love it. I like the decisions you have to make through the game as well.

I also got 2 halloween masks, a t-shirt, the soundtrack, behind the scenes videos and extra gameplay with the pre order so im a happy camper emoji

Dang, now that's what I call an impressive pre-order bonus.

Here we had the same, but without the best part. The T-shirt emoji

Here we had the same, but without the best part. The T-shirt emoji

emoji that sucks, I finished the game today emoji well worth it! Beautiful game emoji