Thread: Final Fantasy - Official Thread

Never really played the games emoji I think I should try one day…

You could start with IX, it's real cheap on the PS Store.

Its also one of the best, aside from a few badly-implemented battle mechanics (Trance: good concept, bad execution). IX has a fabulous cast of characters. I agree it'd be a good one to start with.

Have any of you played Dissidia or its sequel? The amazing gameplay more than makes up for its lackluster dialogue, its such a fun game, pretty unique too.

Have any of you played Dissidia or its sequel? The amazing gameplay more than makes up for its lackluster dialogue, its such a fun game, pretty unique too.

Believe it or not but dissidia is the game that got me into ff xD

Oh right on! Who are your favorite/best characters in-game? I like using Zidane the most, but also enjoy playing as Bartz, Prishe, Warrior of Light, Kuja and Kefka.

Oh right on! Who are your favorite/best characters in-game? I like using Zidane the most, but also enjoy playing as Bartz, Prishe, Warrior of Light, Kuja and Kefka.

I played it when i was around 12 XD

I like sephiroth and kuja ;D

I played it when i was around 12 XD

I like sephiroth and kuja ;D

Man Sephiroth is a tough opponent. That range!

Final fantasy 7 crisis core is one of the first games that made my cry ;( playet it around age of 13 and i have it in german so i dont understand much xD

The ending to Crisis Core is such an emotional one that you definitely don't need to understand the dialogue to feel moved by it. Zack is a great protagonist.

The ending to Crisis Core is such an emotional one that you definitely don't need to understand the dialogue to feel moved by it. Zack is a great protagonist.

actualy the cutscenes were stil in english~
And yes Zack is awesome ;D

Oh! Well then I'm sure the ending was as heartbreaking as ever then. Even though most players know what's going to happen in the end, it still hits pretty hard.

I think as far as FF protagonists go, Zidane is my favorite, but Zack is probably second.

I like vincent ;D he got his own game too~

I like Nameless Warrior Guy from the first game emoji

Same here. I starten with 'Dissidia 012 [duo decim] Final Fantasy'

Crazy name…

Same here. I starten with 'Dissidia 012 [duo decim] Final Fantasy'

Crazy name…

I havent played that one~
I am not into ff anymore lately actualy xD

I'm curious, what is Dissidia about?

I'm curious, what is Dissidia about?

Its actualy just a fighting game between the good and bad guys of all the final fantasy's XD