Thread: Final Fantasy - Official Thread

I'm curious, what is Dissidia about?

Its actualy just a fighting game between the good and bad guys of all the final fantasy's XD

Finally, my dream of a Nameless Warrior Guy vs. Sephiroth battle will be complete!

Finally, my dream of a Nameless Warrior Guy vs. Sephiroth battle will be complete!

eh there is no nameless warrior xD

eh there is no nameless warrior xD

But it was supposed to be all FF protagonists. Are you sure there isn't a "Light Warrior"?

But it was supposed to be all FF protagonists. Are you sure there isn't a "Light Warrior"?

Oh yes there is a warrior of light dint knew he is also called nameless warrior o;

Oh yes there is a warrior of light dint knew he is also called nameless warrior o;

I just call him that because "Warrior of Light" is too big for the 4 spaces limit in the character's name.

If you Pre-Order the Special-Edition of Lightning Returns you get a Cloud and Aerith costume… Should I complain how Lightning doesn't deserve it or praise how awesome the costumes are?

Here you get een steelbook. I might just wanna pre-order it. I still have a €15 off ticket anyway. But… I might also ask for the steelbook a few months later, if they have any left. Like I did with Tomb Raider. desicions, desicions, desicions

Here you get een steelbook. I might just wanna pre-order it. I still have a €15 off ticket anyway. But… I might also ask for the steelbook a few months later, if they have any left. Like I did with Tomb Raider. desicions, desicions, desicions

How about that pocket watch? God, I want it so bad!

NO!
Square Enix, what's this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM5upHfTu_c

FF is an RPG, not an Uncharted, MGS hybrid.

Boy am I glad this is the last FFXIII game >.>

EDIT: This is an Hack and Slash, not FF. Where's the turn based battle system, the party members, the good voice-acting, the freedom of exploration without a clock pressuring me.

It feels like they started development on KH3 but dropped Sora because the plot was too screwed up for them to continue.

See the toprated reaction for that vid? Thats me ^^

User image

I'm all in for this game, keep em coming SE!

See the toprated reaction for that vid? Thats me ^^

User image

I'm all in for this game, keep em coming SE!

We just don't get along very well, do we?

With Final Fantasy I guess we are far appart. emoji

I guess I should be sitting in a corner now...

I'm going to start playing Final Fantasy XIII at some point. It'll be my first foray into the world of Final Fantasy. Ought to be interesting.