Thread: Xbox One

Chat, talk and discus about the new Xbox, Xbox One!

User image

Anyone here that will buy this for Sunset Overdrive?

No. Our Xbox 360 never gets used because we have a PS3, and our PS3 has better games and free online.

I know PS4 will not be free online, but Sony have some seriously skilled devs that I have come to really like. That and their hardware is always really awesome!

I never buy consoles for 1 game. And to be honest Sunset Overdrive doesn't look as good as R&C, Resistance or Fuse.

Agreed. 100%.emoji

Agreed. 100%.emoji

Ofcourse i want to play Sunset Overdrive, but no, i'm not gonna buy an Xbox, i just love Playstation, not Xbox. Maybe my uncle will buy one, maybe… And is SO a downloadable game or is it also on a disc?

Deleted user

I'd say both since a lot of games are already being released that way.

There's a good chance i might get Xbox One however if it turns out to be terrible I wont.From what i hear most people are saying they think the PS4 will be better.

The exclusive games appear better for PS4 in my opinion.

Besides I couldn't leave Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog and the Killzone guys' games'

Exclusives are always better on PS4. Xbox has Halo, Fable and Gears of War and Sony is like Nintendo and has IP's all over the place. And sometimes Xbox exclusives come to PlayStation eventually. Look at Mass Effect, that was a huge Xbox 360 exclusive and the entire trilogy has in the end been released on PS3 too.

I'll buy the Xbone if only for the indie exclusives.

There is always great exclusives for both systems, but it can be hard deciding ONE console. I mean there is no way I can get both consoles until at least 5 or so years down the track, and by then I'll have probably already invested heaps of money into my PS4.

When I have a PS4, my new console will be the WiiU. The Xbox One I might get on a fleamarket in 10 years for Sunset Overdrive.

When I have a PS4, my new console will be the WiiU. The Xbox One I might get on a fleamarket in 10 years for Sunset Overdrive.

You gonna buy a Wii U? Wow, I buyed a Wii, and i hated it, €130 for such a stupid console… But if you like it, why, what games do you play on it?

€130? I payed full price when it first came out. I was all over Nintendo until a few years ago. Went from Nintendo 64 to Wii without touching a PlayStation or Xbox. But I must say since the Wii Nintendo isn't as good as it was anymore. Games got more childish, easiers, uninspired. Games like Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Sonic Colours etc. But it seems like Nintendo is making its return and I would love to play Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut with an extra screenemoji

So what are your favorite wii games? I'm gonna download them (I hacked my wii).