Thread: Ratchet & Clank Cartoon

Do you really want ME to be an animator?

User image
I did that over a year ago.

Seriously, Toasty hasn't been around for (maybe even over) a week, it seems like Heather don't care or don't remember that she's involved in this… This makes aster the only artist, who's not even responsible for the animation itself. We need artists! We need a plan!
I suppose this project is dead anyway…

Do you really want ME to be an animator?

User image
I did that over a year ago.

Seriously, Toasty hasn't been around for (maybe even over) a week, it seems like Heather don't care or don't remember that she's involved in this… This makes aster the only artist, who's not even responsible for the animation itself. We need artists! We need a plan!
I suppose this project is dead anyway…

Now, we're not gonna let this project die! So please, artists, answer!

I sent artists private letter. I hope they answer…

Is there already someone that answered? I really hope that this project is coming back emoji

Is there already someone that answered? I really hope that this project is coming back emoji

Sorry for not keeping you updated, but I already contacted artists via private chat - Toasty is not around for almost two weeks, so we decided (if I got wrong correct me) that aster will take Toasty's role as a main artist and Heather will remain in her current job as a "coloring one". Since the art staff is so small we will make it Qwark Vid-Comic way… as a sort of comic, so no stop-motion and no flash.

Sorry for not keeping you updated, but I already contacted artists via private chat - Toasty is not around for almost two weeks, so we decided (if I got wrong correct me) that aster will take Toasty's role as a main artist and Heather will remain in her current job as a "coloring one". Since the art staff is so small we will make it Qwark Vid-Comic way… as a sort of comic, so no stop-motion and no flash.

Okay, that's good, so I have to delete toasty from the list? And have you heard something from Foenix?

EDIT: List is eddited, Toasty is deleted.

Okay, that's good, so I have to delete toasty from the list? And have you heard something from Foenix?

He's not been around for a while but that doesn't mean he's not working on it anymore. Oh well, we'll just add him there again if he show up.

He's not been around for a while but that doesn't mean he's not working on it anymore. Oh well, we'll just add him there again if he show up.

Yup, that's good emoji

And this is why bumps are bad Swift.

Haha emoji It isn't his mistake, I just wanted to do something big and cool, but we aren't proffesional… It was a bad idea emoji

Haha emoji It isn't his mistake, I just wanted to do something big and cool, but we aren't proffesional… It was a bad idea emoji

So long we've been trying to keep this alive. It isn't really working but there's still some hope emoji

I am so sorry about disappearing!
My school stuff got in, so I'm having to catch up, and all last week, I was in a place with no internet access cause my sis is paranoid about me on her computer.

The teaser is actually going very well; I have about 17 different sketches floating about on my walls. I'm thinking I might select the ones I like best, have you guys look at them, and get your opinions. If you want certain elements of different pictures combined, I can certainly do that.

{I seriously hope this project hasn't fallen to the scrap heap…}

My school stuff got in, so I'm having to catch up, and all last week, I was in a place with no internet access cause my sis is paranoid about me on her computer.

The teaser is actually going very well; I have about 17 different sketches floating about on my walls. I'm thinking I might select the ones I like best, have you guys look at them, and get your opinions. If you want certain elements of different pictures combined, I can certainly do that.

Oh, that's great!

That's great and don't worry, I talked with people responsible for the in-cartoon animation. We're still going emoji

Yes! Awesome!
..now I just have to figure out how to get these pictures on the computer…