Thread: Ratchet & Clank Cartoon

Hey animator(s), is it hard to animate something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw

No, not that hard, but we can just use photoshop to do everything, just the background and the characters, and you move them every time (like stop-motion (kind of))

So we're going to have a Ratchet and Clank cartoon, and we're not going to blow sh*t up?

Ofcourse we're gonna blow u some awesome sh*t! You can also do that with photshop, but also with Flash.

So, is that a yes, a no, or a maybe?

Guys… it'd be great if we actually agreed on one style, eh?

Hey animator(s), is it hard to animate something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw

No, not that hard, but we can just use photoshop to do everything, just the background and the characters, and you move them every time (like stop-motion (kind of))

So we're going to have a Ratchet and Clank cartoon, and we're not going to blow sh*t up?

Ofcourse we're gonna blow u some awesome sh*t! You can also do that with photshop, but also with Flash.

So, is that a yes, a no, or a maybe?

Guys… it'd be great if we actually agreed on one style, eh?

What do you guys want?

I'd say Flash.. but that might be problematic cuz nobody knows how to use it, right?

I actually do, but the current state of my PC wouldn't allow me :/

Bumpz?

Oh, damn.. But can you eventually get your PC working (or whatever the problem is)?

Or do we already have an animator?

Oh, damn.. But can you eventually get your PC working (or whatever the problem is)?

Or do we already have an animator?

I'll have access to a PC in the next few Sundays, i'll need a comic version of the cartoon by Toasty tho.

Deleted user

Lol,a cartoon series sounds epic,i'd probably get addicted to watching it emoji

Guys, we need to keep this project moving. I'll upload the part 3 of storyboard tomorrow and Tosty - how are your panels?

Toasty? Heather? Anyone?

I feel alone…. i'm scared… D:

I feel alone…. i'm scared… D:

Well, Heather is talking about a coke, but when it comes to the catoon she's inactive emoji

Dear Artists.
Are you alive, since it appears this project is not breathing anymore.
Yours truly,
Kubak12
Who's still supposed to make a storyboard not sure if people who are supposed to use it will.

Dear Members.
Are you alive, since it appears this site is not breathing anymore.
Yours truly,
Kubak12

You should've said it like that.

We really need to go on!