Thread: What do you want to see in the Next Ratchet and Clank game f

Hey I'm new here, do does anybody know where I can give an official fan feedback to IG? Anyways, if there's one thing I want to see in the next Ratchet & Clank game is the return of Angela Cross. I'm a huge fan of Angela Cross, mainly because she's a female lombax, but The news report made me really curious about what happened to her after she took Max Apogee's spaceship. What would start a great plot for the next game is when Talwyn, after losing her old war robot companions to the Prog twins is desperate to find out what happened to her father, decides to go off and solve the mysterious disappearance of her father with the assistance of Ratchet & Clank. The previous future games really influence the chance for this plot to take place due to 1)CIT news report states that Angela had hijacked Talwyn's father's ship, and 2) In the final cutscence, when Ratchet & Clank are about to join up with Talwyn after observing the broken Dimensionator, Clank secretly picks up the broken dimensionator. Now we can assume that Clank finds a way to fix the broken dimensionator, and because Ratchet & Clank overheard the news report on Angela, they can use the dimensionator to find Angela and attempt to question her on the whereabouts of Max Apogee, and Angela may even go as far as to assist them on their quest to find Max Apogee. I think would be for fun to have Angela Cross as a third playable character, and make a new feature to play Angela with, like a stealth mission where she has to act like a Sly Cooper and secretly sneak past enemies and obstacles, which may sound ironic bbecuase she was depicted as a Klutz in GC, but because she was on the run for three years, sh could have naturally developed those stealth skills because she had to evade law enforcement. I personally wanted to play Alister in CIT because it would have been cool to play as another Lombax. It's like the same effect with the Sonic the Hedgehog series, where you didn't have to only as Sonic and instead have more than one hedgehog as playable characters with Shadow and Silver. I was cool with the Azimuth skin in CIT, but I still think they can make it fun playing with Angela. She was cool when she was the temporarily villan in GC, so if they can Bring back Angela, and make her a playable character, I think that would be cool. I personally enjoy playing with female characters as well, and playing as Angela would be like killing two birds with one stone for me.

Please use paragraphs next time.

Please use paragraphs next time.

I edited it, but thanks for not reading my comment…emoji

I find it really hard for Angela to return since TJ left and the rest of IG doesn't know where he wanted to go with it. That's also why I doubt Max Apogee will make an appearence.

I don't think TJ wanted to do anything with Angela, he made a very good effort to completely avoid her altogether.

And remember TJ couldn't create R&C stories without Insomniac. Insomniac keep close to TJ and they'll probably do fine without him.

EDIT: It's not like TJ is the Hideo Kojima of Ratchet & Clank…

I want Ratchet to get on a lombax planet to meet up with his parents.

I want Ratchet to get on a lombax planet to meet up with his parents.

Ummm…In case you missed the information from the Future series, Ratchet's parents were murdered by Tachyon when Ratchet was just an infant.

I find it really hard for Angela to return since TJ left and the rest of IG doesn't know where he wanted to go with it. That's also why I doubt Max Apogee will make an appearence.

Don't mean to sound rude, but who's TJ?

I also heard rumors that Angela may be brought back. Here's where I got it from:

scroll down to Angela's entry, and it stated:

In a Full Moon Show Podcast, it was stated that Angela may be brought back if Insomniac makes another Ratchet & Clank game.

TJ Fixman is the guy who came in halfway through Tools of Destruction to take over writing the game (It was already halfway to where it is now), since then he's done Resistance 2 & 3 as well as Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time, All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, Nexus and Fuse.

He has recently left Insomniac Games, and R&C: Nexus will have been his last Insomniac game.

BTW: No need to use URL tags for URLs unless you want the URL to be hidden beneath your own text.

TJ Fixman is the guy who came in halfway through Tools of Destruction to take over writing the game (It was already halfway to where it is now), since then he's done Resistance 2 & 3 as well as Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time, All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, Nexus and Fuse.

He has recently left Insomniac Games, and R&C: Nexus will have been his last Insomniac game.

BTW: No need to use URL tags for URLs unless you want the URL to be hidden beneath your own text.

Is TJ Fixman not writing the Ratchet and Clank movie :o?