Thread: Uncharted 4

More like Sonic Adventure 1/2 and Sonic Riders: Zero Grafity. Then you have the stories of multiple characters which you all have to play to get the entire story and see all the gaps. But maybe I'm just thinking of an excuse to finally play as Elenaemoji

Or maybe they feel like pulling a MGS2. None of you will know what happened, but basically the creator figured he'd swap out the main man Snake, the guy who built the series with an anti-Snake called Raiden. Everyone hated it.

There were many ways of looking at it through, because the creator was a genius. I saw it as a better look at Snake. You got to see how much of a hero he had really become by viewing him in a second person perspective from Raiden, a total rookie with no idea what he was doing.

So to realte this to Uncharted: I think it would be cool to play as this new guy and run alongside Drake, to be able to really get a good idea of what sort of person Drake really is. I mean he's a mass-murder with a real attitude. Some love him and others don't.

But on the other hand we've always seen him as a sort of realistic Ratchet, so maybe seeing darker sides to his character might piss people off, and take away the Uncharted feel and charm.

With MGS2 they didn't even show Raiden in trailers or anything so it was a big surprise for all the fans. So I hope they won't follow into those steps ;P

The funny thing is that all of this is based around an unknown narator in a teaser. That I thought sounded like the new baddie. It wasn't until I searched Google for more info that I saw that the entire comunity is spooked by it. emoji

Sure we know what it sounds like, but when we are given tiny bits of info the speculation can be huge… honestly I love it!

I also like that for MGS2 they showed absolutely no Raiden, and then everyone got the game and BANG!

I wish I could have been there with the series back in the days.

If they wanted to change protagonists they'd call The Last of Us Uncharted 4.
It's basically the same, but with crafting and zombies.

Actually after TLoU I really wanted to see Uncharted in the same universe. See how Nate & co. are doing in the apocalypseemoji

…and another thing. The Uncharted logo at the end looks a lot like the Tomb Raider '13 logo. Cross-over, Cross-over, Cross-over, Cross-over!!!!emoji

Actually after TLoU I really wanted to see Uncharted in the same universe. See how Nate & co. are doing in the apocalypseemoji

…and another thing. The Uncharted logo at the end looks a lot like the Tomb Raider '13 logo. Cross-over, Cross-over, Cross-over, Cross-over!!!!emoji

You're reminding me of SRJSFangirl now…

I just really want to see an Uncharted-Tomb Raider game before I leave this worldemoji

I don't like cross-overs because they will always be non-cannon and mean nothing to the series.

I don't like cross-overs because they will always be non-cannon and mean nothing to the series.

The Archie comic series "Worlds Collide" would like to have a word with you.

Well clearly I have never heard of that.

I guess it could work, but I think that game creators are creative enough to be able to create a universe which they can build themselves. If they could create amazing unique characters there would be little point in having characters from other series visit.

But Lara Croft and Nathan Drake oughta cross at some point in my eyes. Same kind of job, same kinda fame. I would just love to see them face-to-face. emoji

face-to-face…

BOSS FIGHT!

A kickoff could be cool too. I would even like to see a ps move heroes kinda game with them. I thijk that says enough about how mich i want it!

A kickoff could be cool too. I would even like to see a ps move heroes kinda game with them. I thijk that says enough about how mich i want it!

Don't even mention PS Move Heroes!